late night icecream

Taehyung was working on laptop but sometimes landed on his face, again, making him groan. Paper ball.

He looked up at the person who is throwing paper balls on him who was sitting on bed like innocent kid

"Will you stop being annoying?" He said with while glaring at yn who shrug.

"Nooo! until you stop being jerk" yn voice out with cheeky smile making him roll his eyes.

"Aish! Can't you see I'm working " taehyung said irritatingly to which yn glare at him.

"Can't you understand i wanna go out you asshole" yn spat while folding her arms around her chest.

Taehyung poke his inner cheek and stand up from couch. He walk towards bed and pull her feet before she could ran away from there making her lay down. He hover over her with smirk watching her widened eyes.

"Aren't we cursing much lately. Hmm?" Taehyung said while tracking his fingertips from her neck, collarbone towards her cleavage making yn roll her eyes.

"How about i show you stars here in our bedroom only" he whispered near her face with smirk making her looked away as she gulp.

Not in a second she push him on bed with her all strength and sat on his stomach taking him it surprise. She smirk cutely making taehyung shook his head while chuckling.

"No need! Just take me out" she whine making taehyung groan.

"It's 1 in morning yn" taehyung said while looking at the clock making yn frown.

"1st of all That princess for you idiot " yn said while flicking his nose with her finger who scrunch his nose at that.

"And i wanna eat ice-cream right now so practically we have to go out" she said and shrugged but gasp left when taehyung hold her waist and landed her on bed with bounce.

"Go eat from the fridge kid and stop being pain in my sexy ass" he voice out and get up from bed.

"Sexy my ass" yn mutter while glaring at him earning hard spank on her ass making her whine.

"Yeah that too is sexy" taehyung admit cheekily and wink before going towards couch.

"Asshole!" Yn mutter under her breath but taehyung heard it.

"Did you say something?" He ask while raising her eyebrow making her looked away with pout. But her eyes sparkle when she saw car keys.

"Yeah that I'm going. You Do that stupid work with that stupid frown on that stupid face" yn said and standup to grab car keys making taehyung frown.

"Don't call my face stupid min yn!" Taehyung said while glaring at her who stick her tongue out and ran downstairs.

"Wait where the hell are - aish this girl" taehyung face palm himself while groaning still ran behind her knowing how stubborn and crazy she can be.

Currently they where in car where yn was enjoying the cool braze of air on her face and taehyung was frowning on her side.

"Now where on the earth we are gonna find ice cream" taehyung mutter while driving grabbing yn's attention.

"What's the use of you being billionaire if you can't buy one ice cream for your girlfriend" yn snapped and shrug making taehyung jaw dropped. He look at her in disbelief and was about to say something but close his mouth like fish.

Not so soon they arrived at ice cream parlor which was open making yn frown. She look at her wrist watch showing its 2 in morning.
"This shop! It doesn't opens till this late in night" she murmur.

Where taehyung shook his head and went to open her door and bend to her level.

"That's the use of being billionaire miss. Girlfriend. Now come out" he said with fake smile making her jaw dropped nevertheless she come out.

Not so soon they grab there ice cream and sat on chairs which where there.

Taehyung almost cringe at the flavour she chose and was enjoying it like its the best flavour ever. Mint chocolate with dark chocolate.

"You could have dip those chocolate bars in toothpaste and eat instead of coming here and it this weird thing" taehyung murmur boringly and yawn afterwards while putting his head on table not wanting to see his girlfriend eating something like this.

Where yn look at him offended nevertheless ignore him and eat.

"Bear! are you tired?" Yn voice out so sweetly making taehyung smile as he looked up at her.

"No" he said and regret immediately hearing her next words.

"Good! Then let's go for a long drive" yn chirp and ran towards car where taehyung couldn't help but fake cry at the over energetic behaviour of his girlfriend.