ride me🔞

Author's POV:
Taehyung and yn were in car going home as he was driving silently. on the other hand yn was frowning with the angry pout was on her face.

Whole week he was out for his schedule and after coming home he got busy in meetings, guy planned that they will spend time together just to get important meeting and being president of kim industries he couldn't skip it.

Yn was understanding it that he is busy person until today was last string of hers. she called her friend aera and thought to spend time with them in club but what anger her was her almighty husband pop their like always out of nowhere and collect her from there like child saying he can't trust her with alcohol which made her more mad.

So here she was huffing and pouting in anger sitting in passanger sit until her gaze fell on his hand. Biggest weakness of hers.

He was wearing white shirt whose sleeves were rolled but giving her full view of those muscular forearms with black Rolex watch on wrist and wedding ring in ring finger,Perfect sight for someone to get attracted just by hands. he was so focused on road to know what his wife was thinking or she thought so.

Everytime he would turn the steering wheel his veins and arm bone would flex and yn swore it was the sexiest thing ever to see as heat rushes through her core when her gaze fell on his slender fingers clutching onto the steering wheel while fixing gears in between.

The sudden flashback of those hands wrap around her throat while making her crying mess just by those long fingers pull up in her mind causing her to clinch her thighs unknowingly.

Crooked Smirk form on his face look at his princess again going crazy over his hands. He wasn't unaware of her little obsession over them and he may or may not purposely adding fuel in fire.

But silent curse left his mouth when he saw her clutch her thighs like that, it was the last string of his patience he was holding since he saw her in club with that pitch black knee length skirt with cropped blouse showing his tattooed name perfect on her left side of chest.

It took everything in him to not bend her over the one of table and fuck the brat out of her who dare to send that selfie of hers with maroon nude lipstick which was death of him and told her not to apply it when he is not with her.

He was in important meeting having painful boner just because of her one picture. He knew she was doing this just to provoke him because as long as he knows his princess doesn't like parties and clubs. Eventually he had to postpone the half way meeting just to pick her up from there.

Curse left his mouth as he pull down the car side way having enough of control. Where yn come out of her little fantasy when the car stopped as she look at taehyung just to see him already looking at her with raised eyebrow.

"why did you stop here?" Yn asked frowning but goosebumps rose up in her body the way he slightly turned in his sit while scanning her figure with that heavy gaze until it stopped on her eyes as light smirk form his face.

"To see what's going on in that little head of your to make you clunch your legs like that." he admitted the observation he made shamelessly with that straight face causing yn's cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"Y-you! Y-you can't say something like that and think I won't be angry anymore, how can you just come to pick me up when you were bUsY." Yn shuttered but manage to complain while glaring at him hiding her embarassment that he noticed her like that.

he bite his lips to not smile at that because It was like kitten trying to scare the tiger on hunt.

"Aww my princess is sulking for my attention and not because I picked her up like that, I see, hmm?" Taehyung cooed while pinching her chin just to get slapped his hand away by offended yn for assuming things like that.