smut part chapter no 53🔞

Taehyung's POV:

"T-taehyung-" she turned to me. I sigh focusing on the game he was playing in phone. She was shocked watching the news of Jackson and jennie's suicide attempt at one after another.

"There are headlines given for reason, care to read it carefully." I muttered after glancing at her then TV.

I shrugged and started focusing on the game I was playing on phone. I opened my mouth, waited for her to feed me like before but annoyed sigh left my mouth when I found her staring at me with those blue dolled up eyes which were widened.

I shrugged when our eyes met as she narrow her eyes not believing what I said.

"I know-"

"no you don't. You said stop killing people. I did. I rest assure there is not blood on my hand this time. I promise." I spoke and open my mouth gesturing her to feed me. She stare at me with I still don't believe you look.

"Do you think I'm fool?"

"Why are you not? I mean really." I whine as visible pout form on my face. She open her mouth to say something but nothing come out. She just stare at me disbelief, I shrugged and shoved strawberry in my mouth.

"Taehyung are a mafia or something " yn asked curiously with amused tone. My fingers halt on phone screen at her assumption.

I stopped chewing hearing her question and slowly nodded my head. "Yes"

"What really?!!" I jumped a little when she yell. What the fuck! She really believed. Why does she listens every nonsense I speak rather than listening to some actual productive things.

"Obviously not shorty! Why would I hide it from you if I was." She looked at me like she didn't believe what I said. Great.

"But at least I hold some power to wipe their whole existence effortlessly who try to mess with my loved once" I passed her forced smile.

"Some?"

"Shut up and feed me." I snapped, she grin playfully and shook her head.

"What if I don't. Don't you have hands, eat it yourself." She spoke with cheeky smile. I poke my inside on cheek and throw my phone on other side of bed before pulling her closer to me by her waist, she squirm in surprise and grab my shoulder.

"You know fucking what?" I whispered deeply brushing my lips against her ear as she grip my arm which rested on her waist and closed her eyes.

"You will be my meal for opening that pretty little mouth too much." She gasp adorably in shock at my words and look at me with big eyes which made made me hard to contain my laugh. Like she understood her actions and Chuckle nervously.

I pull her closer and stuffed my face in her bite her neck lightly. She tilt her head and hummed in response which made me grin. I put the bowl of fruits on table from her hand and began to rub her waist until I reach the outline of lacy she was wearing underneath my big tshirt.

Trailing the kisses on her jaw, hovering over her figure while crushing her small figure beneath me while hooking his thumb with her lacy. She arch her back with closed moaning underneath me looking fucking sexy doing that.

Yn hummed when I sucked her sweet spot until her breath quicken. She opened her eyes abruptly and looked at me in shock when I torn her lacy before to tossing in on floor.

"W-why?" She whine and glare at me. I shrugged and press my lips on hers in hungry kiss. I squeezed her breast roughly letting the chance to slip my tongue in her mouth devouring that sweet taste of cherries she had just a while ago.

I back away with after long minutes and sat on my knees eyeing her breathless figure which always makes my whole sense wild to go all the way rough on her.

I started caressing her smooth, soft thighs as She opened her eyes and stare at me biting her lips to not make a sound. I grin, while tickling my fingers playfully on her bare skin, giving her hard time to not just roll her eyes back.

" Now be a good girl and spread those pretty legs" I tapped on her thighs as she red tint plastered on her chubby cheeks but she didn't move. I felt myself groaning at the shyly seductive look she passed.

I chuckled and grab the hold of her legs and slide myself down planting kisses on her milky thighs with I reached her core. Her chest rose up and down at the quick breathes she was taking.

I looked up at her face watching her flustered yet looking down at me which made smirk. I wink at her before digging my face between her legs Without hesitation.

Curse left my mouth getting the sight on her dripping wet little cunt, I felt my pants tightly. My cock twisted at the sight. My hold around her thighs tighten when she tried to close her legs. I move the tshirt up before putting her legs on my shoulder, drew her down more.

I ran my fingers through her wetness and parted her folds. grunting in desire I took her swollen bud in my mouth and gave harsh suck on it, her toes curl up.

Her eyes watered as she grop on the back of her couch when I nibble on her sensitive bud with my lips. She clutch onto couch while arching her back that it made me hard to take my eyes of the sight of hers.

I smirk And bite her clit before swirling his tongue skillfully to add pleasure, she cuffed thighs tightly around my face and cried out my name.

Her hand went to hold my hairs as she squirm out, getting the clue of her desperation started eating her out while licking her off with my wet tongue on her sweet spot which could made desperate and crazy at once.

Author's POV:

"Fuck! you taste way more sweet than those fucking sweets princess." Yn couldn't help but just moan at his shamelessly attempt of admission.

He grunt and slip his tongue deep her womanhood as his thumb started to massage her clit driving her insane but adding the extreme pleasure in her body.

Not so soon yn felt the familiar knot in her stomach when taehyung started sucking her bud harshly. Yn sobbed and release herself just for him to groan and lap on it like starving Man.

Once he was done with her, her thighs were shaking as she was taking violent breathes to calm herself down. Where taehyung climb over her body and pressed his lips against her rough kiss letting her test herself.

Yn wrapped her arms around his neck and pull his down more and kissed him back with same intensity which made him grunt. He hooked her legs around his waist and put hand behind her back lifting her up effortlessly.

"Let's continue this in bedroom, shall we?" He whispered biting her lower lips as she nodded her head shyly while hugging his neck. Thankfully no one was in mansion except them as it was weekend.

this smut is posted on Inkitt app as well.

My ID name: dikshabhoir_

Follow me there!