Ch 14: Unexpected Summoning and Family Reunion

In the evening, preparing for school, a chilling sensation ran down my spine as I dressed.

"Kufufufu, my master, regardless of your gender, your body is still beautiful," said Diablo.

"Very true," chimed in Ciel, joining Diablo.

"Yes," I replied.

- Time Flashback -

"Kufufufu, I finally met you, sir," someone unknown exclaimed.

This cold feeling... it can't be.

[That's right, it is Diablo master] Ciel

'How did he come here?' I ask

[It seems he hasn't seen Master for a long time, so he asked Mai to open the gate space and find you by himself,] Ciel Explained.

"That's right, master," Diablo said.

"Hello, Diablo. You're finally here. I've been waiting for you," I greeted.

"As I thought, last time you tested me, but only in the Cardinal world. This time, you tried to Test me in another world. You are truly great," Diablo responded.

[Looks like he misunderstood again,]  Ciel's voice remarked.

"Yes," I agreed.

"But, master, this form... what is yours?" Diablo questioned.

I proceeded to explain to Diablo why.

"Gender or not, boy or girl, you're still my great master," Diablo declared.

- End Flashback -

Now, Diablo is in a girl form, dressing me, and I'm enjoying it. Then she returned to the soul corridor, and I headed to school.

"Hello, Ayami," I greeted.

"Hello, Higami-chan," Ayami responded.

"What are we studying today?" I asked.

"It looks like..." Ayami started to answer, but the teacher entered the room.

"Today, we will learn summoning. You guys go out to the practice field and get ready," the Teacher instructed.

"Yes," the class acknowledged.

After that, we went to the practice field to summon our contracted beasts. Everyone succeeded, with all S-ranked students. Ayami summoned a B-class monster, earning her a pretty good grade. Now, it was my turn.

"Next, Higami Valentine," The Teacher called.

"Yes, I'm here," I replied.

"Here comes the Princess Valentine, Class S," another student announced.

"I wonder what she will summon," a Class S student pondered.

Amidst much anticipation, I stretched out my hand and initiated the summoning. After a while, an intense light flashed, then disappeared. Sitting in the center of the summoning circle was none other than my dad.

"Hey, Dad, what are you doing here?" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Higami, I remember we were in the office," Gaigashi replied.

"Wait a minute. While working, did you see a light appear under your foot?" I asked.

"Yes," Gaigashi confirmed.

"So, you probably summoned me," Dad said and I also realized that.

"What?!" everyone exclaimed.

"You poured so much mana that you summoned the Dragon King," Hanami explained.

"Probably," I admitted.

"I'm sorry, Dad," I apologized.

"It's okay. Anyway, now I know you're strong enough to summon me," Gaigashi reassured.

"Hey, everyone okay? We felt a huge amount of magical power appear in the academy," the student council informed.

"Hey, Dad, why are you here?" Rudy and Agot asked.

"Huh, if you say that, it means that person is..." the student council trailed off.

"We are honored to meet Mr. Gaigashi-sama," the student council declared.

"Yeah," Gaigashi acknowledged.

"Why are you here?" Agot inquired.

"Ah, it seems Higami summoned me," Gaigashi revealed.

"Eh?" the student council exclaimed.

After that, my dad explained everything to everyone.

"You do it again, Higami-san," Hanami instructed.

"Yes," I confirmed.

I was given another chance, And This time, I summoned a baby black dragon, and we returned to class with our contracted beasts.

"Hey, the princess summoned a black dragon," students whispered.

"Great," they exclaimed.

"I heard she's very talented, unlike other nobles," someone remarked.

---End---