Chapter 16 : Blueness

[The next day]

[Third Person Pov]

Amelia throws a small ball in her hand and catches it repeatedly. Chloe looks at her as she does so. "Amelia, calm down. You are just going out with a blue haired boy that's your age." Chloe says as Amelia looks at her. "Not helping." She says as she does it again. Chloe sighs as she goes to Amelia's cupboard. "Simply take a warm dress for tonight and go with him. Stop acting like you are in love with him. Or are you?" Chloe says as Amelia throws the ball at her. "I'm so not into him. His only here for some time until we take him back to his era." She says as she walks to Chloe. "Stop talking history here." Chloe tells her as she sighs.

"Anyways, besides that. There something wrong with everyone else except Alois. There's something wrong. But I can't quite say." Chloe says as she pulls out a long sleeved blue dress with a beautiful pattern. [1]. "I'm not sure. I didn't really take notice." Amelia says as she puts her finger on her lip. "Then learn to take notice." She says as Amelia sighs. "I guess so." She simply says as she takes the dress. "Now get ready. I guess the only place you notice things is in the classroom." Chloe tells her as she takes off her t-shirt and she throws it.

"Don't throw your things around woman!" Chloe says as she picks up her shirt from the floor and throws it on the bed. "It's hot, okay?" Amelia says as she pulls down her tracksuit pants and puts on the beautiful blue dress. Chloe helps her pull up the zip in the back as Amelia smiles. "How do I look so far?" Amelia asks her as she smiles back at her. "You look great." She says as Amelia goes to her cupboard and takes out a pair of blue high heel shoes with a floral pattern in the front and has a buckle around the ankle.[2].

She puts on the shoes as they hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Amelia asks as she opens her hair. "Sebastian Michaelis. My Lord just wanted you to know that he is ready to leave." He explains as she sighs. "Do I look okay?" She asks Chloe as she nods in agreement. "Okay. I'm coming now." She tells Sebastian as she sighs and gets up. She opens the door as she walks out. She walks down the stairs while minding her steps on where to walk.

She walks quietly until her feet twists and she grabs onto the hand railings while gasping loudly. Their attention turns to her after hearing her heels screach against the wooden step. "Amelia! Are you okay?" Grell asks her while rushing to her aid. "I'm fine. I just slipped." Amelia explains as pulls her hair back and Grell pulls her up. Ciel looks at her shocked [3] while wearing a blue suit and black tie which he bought with her money. Grell supports her as she holds Grell's arm and they walk down the stairs together.

"Take it easy Amelia. This why people say, 'mind your step.'." Grell tells her as she let's go. "Of course. I just didn't think I was going to slip." She tells Grell as Sebastian covers his mouth and looks at her. "What? Is there something wrong my face?" She asks him angrily as he takes his hands away. "No. I just remembered that I mopped the stairs while you was in the bath and I forgot to tell you." Sebastian tells her. "Well, you seem to give me that knowledge now." She tells him as she walks up to him.

"I'm terribly sorry my lady." He says as she sighs. "May you so kindly call me by my name even though you have this habit to address a woman that accommodates you as soon my lady but I may also want to acknowledge you that this is the modern era and not the Victorian era. So you may speak more casually and not with so much respect." Amelia explains as he sighs. "Yes... Amelia." He says as Chloe walks down the stairs. "Careful! Wet stairs." She tells her as she walks down. "Bye." Amelia says as she grabs Ciel's hand and she marches out with him. Sebastian glares at them from the side as Chloe looks at him. "Don't give them that bombastic side-eye. Let them enjoy themselves." Chloe says while putting on lipstick and looking in the mirror.

Time skipped...
[Amelia's Pov]

I park the car outside the restaurant [4] as we walk inside. He follows after me as he opens the door for me. I walk inside as he follows. I look at him who is basically the same height as me. We sit down at a table as I look across to see this cute, blue haired teenager with blue eyes but, one is covered with an eyepatch, that is staring back at me. "So, what do you think of ordering?" He asks me as I smile. "I was thinking of the poached yellowtail with pickled radish salad, but I'm not sure." I tell him as he smiles. "I'm sure it wouldn't be to bad if you take it." He says as I smile brightly. "Thanks." I say as the winter comes. "What would you like to order?" He asks us as I look at Ciel and then the menu. "How about the poached yellowtail with pickled radish, apple and fennel salad?" I say confused as I look to Ciel. "Give me the same." He says as I blush a bit. "Amelia? Are you blushing?" He asks me.

"Is there a problem?" I ask him as I put my elbows on the table and I place my head in my hands. "No, it's not like that." He says as I smile. "Good." I say as our food comes.

The waiter places the beautifully decorated plates in front of us as he leaves us to our meal.[5]. I pick up my fork and knife as Ciel takes the first bite. "If this is poison, then you will die first." I tell him as he smiles. He chews his food as I take a bite. "Okay then. But at least I know that I'll be taking you down with me." He says as I chew my food as I giggle. "Okay, okay. But I'm not dying so easily, Ciel." I tell him as we eat up. "I heard you want to become lawyer." He says as I'm kind of shocked that he knows that. "How did you find out?" I ask him as I take another bite.

"Alois told me." He says as I sigh. "Of course he did." I say as I finish up my food. "His annoying me. He opens his mouth to wide and tells everyone everything. He needs to close his mouth." I say in my head as I put my fork and knife down, indicating that I have finished. "You know, I was wondering about something but I'm not sure if you and Alois would agree with me." I start as he looks at me. "What is it?" He asks. "I was wondering if you would like to get enrolled into my school for the last year." I ask him as he looks at me. "Firstly, you would get good education. Secondly, you would be able to pick subjects you would like. And lastly, you would get to be with me and my friends. What do you think?"

I suggest to him as he sighs softly. "Can I think about it first and tell you my decision afterwards?" He asks me as I smile. "Of course you can. But you are always welcome." I tell him. Our waiter comes with my second dish that I have ordered [6]. Ciel looks at me and smiles. "Okay. I'll do it." He says as I chew my food. "Really?" I say after swallowing. "Yes. I'll enroll there." He agrees as I smile. "Wonderful. All I need is to know if Alois is coming too." I say as I take another bite of my food. "I'm sure he will. I go and he follows. I enroll in a school, and he follows." He explains as I chew.

"Interesting." I say as we eat for the next couple minutes in silence. "So, what do you think about having us all in your house?" He asks me as I finish up. "All of you guys are okay." I tell him as we both finish. "Okay then." He says as I giggle. "Yeah!" I say while giggling. "Well, I have a gift for you." He says as he takes out a blue box and hands it to me. I open the box to reveal a blue heart necklace that melts into silver on the side.[7].  I am truly amazed by this but I wasn't sure if this is a symbol of friendship or what....

"Thank you Ciel. I really appreciate it." I tell him as I smile. "Let's go home. It's late." He suggests as I can't do anything but except. "Sure." I agree as we get up and we walk out.

A/N

Hey y'all!!! It's good to see y'all again. Finished this chap. Hope it's good. See y'all soon. I'm rather busy these days. Sorry 😧😢😔😖😣