Chapter 18 : The Last Date

The next night
[Amelia Pov]

The evening has already come and I have my last date now. I look through my cupboard as I search for a dress to wear. The door opens as Chole walks in and looks at me. "Amelia? How's the outfit hunting doing?" She asks me as I fall on the floor. "Terrible. I can't find anything." I complain as I hold my head and she looks into my cupboard. "This one is cute." She says as she takes out a long, blue dress that fades into a light blue at the bottom and has white jewels that represent stars of the night sky as I smile and I get up. [1].

"It's beautiful. And shoes?" I ask her as she looks at my shoes. She takes out a pair of blue and gold high heel shoes [2] as she shows them to me. "They are beautiful." I say as I take them from her. I change my clothes as I put my shoes on. Chole holds my hand as we both walk out. We walk down the stairs as I see Sebastian waiting for me at the foot of the stairs. [3]. I smile because this is my last date and not because of me seeing him.

He smiles back as Chole walks me to him and he let's out his hand to me. I take his hand as he walks out with me before I could even be able to say goodbye to the others.

Later
[Third Person Pov]

They have finally gotten somewhere where the car parked by a forest that's not that far from the house. They both get out of the car as Sebastian takes her hand and he helps her walk over a rock as they start walking into the forest.

"You should of said that this was a hiking trip. I would of put on a better outfit." She complains as she holds up her dress while walking up the hill as he follows. "Sorry." He says as he helps her slowly up a rock. "It's okay Sebastian. I was kidding." She says as they continue walking. "I know." He says as they reach a clearing in the forest. She sees a table set up for two with beautiful decorations. She smiles as he stands next to her. "It's beautiful. Thank you." She says as he smiles.

"It's an honour to be at your service." He says as she starts walking to the table with him by her side.  She picks up her dress as she walks. He watches her closely as they reach the table. Amelia sneezes as she pulls her hair back and sees roses on the table [4] as she sneezes again. "Amelia? Are you okay?" He asks her as she picks up the roses from the glass vase and throws them to a place that she doesn't know and doesn't care.

"Amelia?" He asks as she sneezes again. "I'm okay. I'm better now." She says as she sits down and he sits across her. "What happened?" He asks her as she smiles. "I'm sorry to tell you this, but my nose doesn't agree with flowers. Sorry." She says as he sighs. "It's okay." He says as she smiles. "Yeah." She says as he opens the cover of the cake to reveal the beautiful, white coated cake with roses on it. "It's beautiful. Thank you." She says as he smiles.

"You like it and I know one more thing about you. Thank you, Amelia." He tells himself as she looks at the cake. He takes the knife as he cuts a piece of the cake and give it to her on her plate. He takes a piece for himself as she takes the fork and starts eating. He eats as well as he watches her very carefully.

"So, what's it like to be Chelsea's butler? I mean Ciel." She asks him as he sighs. "It's very tiring. There's a lot to do and I still do the work of the other servants because they can't do it properly." He complains as she sighs. "That's terrible." She says as he sighs. "It's know. It's just terrible." He says with a completely innocent face as she looks at him with a small glimpse and continues to eat her cake. She finishes as he smiles. He finishes too as she puts her chin in her hands.

"So, what was the best thing you have ever done since coming here?" She asks him as he sighs. "Meeting you. It was the best thing I have ever done. It's the best thing that has ever happened to me." He says as she looks at him shocked as she puts her hands on the table and sits up straight. He puts his hands on hers as she looks at him.

"Amelia, the best that I have done here was meeting you and spending time with you." He says as she pulls her hands away from his. He gets up as he opens a bag and takes out a violin [6]. He starts playing as she taps her foot on the floor. She looks at him as he stands in front of me as she stands up. He puts the violin down as he crouches on the floor.

"What happened, Sebastian?" She asks him as he smiles. "Nothing." He says as she sighs. "When is the date suppose to be officially over?" She asks him as he gets up and let's his hand out. "Let's go then." He says as she takes his hand.

At home
[Amelia Pov]

We finally get home as I walk inside before him as I rush inside happily. I see Claude standing in front of me as he just came out of the bathroom. "I'm sorry." I tell him as he sighs softly. "It's okay. I can only imagine what it was like that made you rush in so fast." He whispers in my ear as he walks off. I shake my head to get what he said, out of my head.

I walk towards my room as I open the door to find Chris on my bed, sleeping. "CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE OF FRESHVILLE! GET YOUR SKINNY BUTTON OF MY BED AND TO YOUR OWN!" I shout as he wakes up and sits up. "Hey Amy!" He says happily as I hold my hips. "Hi Chris and bye Chris." I tell him as I point to the door. He gets up and walks out. "Goodnight." He says proudly as he slams the door shut and I take my dress off to change. 

A/n

Hey guys. How you doing. I hope you are all good. I'm trying to get my exams over with but it's only starting. I hope that this shit was fine. Sorry for such late updates.  I didn't expect it to go like this. Anyway, I hope that all is fine wherever you are. I need some more time to think of ideas. Sorry for late updates. It's really slow and bothering. Bye and see ya guys soon.

Love Aby209tom and Asha_faustus