3- spencer

That morning spencer had received the invitation to the ball, it said it was mandatory for him to attend.

He was excited,  he hardly ever got invited to anything. But he was also nervous,  what if it was some sort of a trick. But what if he found his mate?

These were just some of the many thoughts that swirled through his head as he tried to decide what to wear, soon he realized he didn't own anything appropriate for a ball, especially one hosted by another pack, he couldn't embarrass his pack any more than he already did by existing. A freak of nature. He knew that was how the world viewed him, he wouldn't be surprised if he was the only male omega there.

Spencer had a very small amount of money saved up for emergencies, he had an internal debate with himself about if he should use it or not. Ultimately the side of him that was afraid to embarrass his pack won and he got out the money and walked to a local thrift store.

Spencer spent an hour searching the entire thrift store before he found a sweater that fit his budget and at least seemed decently fancy, it was the color of honey embellished with pearls.

He decided it was his best option and paid for it before making his way back to his small apartment to get ready.