6- lucien

Lucien stood on the balcony of the ball room, already having given up on finding his mate here as the ball had started two hours ago and still no mate to be seen.

Just as he was accepting his fate of being alone forever thinking the goddess had never given him a mate he saw a male omega stumble into the ballroom reeking of distress and another alpha, but immediately his alpha let out a low growl of "mate" informing him that he had finally found what he had been searching for all this years.

Lucien watched as his newfound mate collapsed onto the ground and was ignored by everyone except him, he quickly rushed down the stairs scooping the tiny omega into his arms and growling slightly before informing his guards to find out everything they could about the boy.

He quickly rushed out of the ballroom taking the young omega to his bedroom before calling in a doctor to look at him, the doctor explained what he thought had happened before leaving and lucien shed tears over failing to protect his perfect mate.

Lucien knew that once the omega woke his first heat would begin, this always happened when an omega found their fated mate.

Lucien was very gentle as he carefully removed the omegas clothes starting to clean him and dress his wounds from the attack before dressing him in one of his own hoodies hoping his scent would provide some comfort to the boy.

Once he was done he could still smell the alpha who had assaulted his mate and therefore he took it upon himself to scent mark the poor boy soon drowning out the scent of the inferior alpha and just then the smaller omega began to stir back into consciousness.