°§ why..do I feel like this?∆°

Yes it's so soon why? It's because...idk it just helps me with ✨anxiety✨

Oh and ✨tImE sKiP~ tO tHrEe WeEkS✨
===========================

Tanjiros pov-

I woke up from god knows what dream I had..I looked over to muichiro sleeping and my heart suddenly beating fast..very fast.and I realized that I had an interview..what's the time? I thought to my self..'7:40'."7:40!?" i accidentally yelled and muichiro woke up and... rubbed his eyes?

"Huh?" He said in his morning voice which made my cheek heat up."N-NOTHING!" I stuttered while torturing my vocal cord."don't scream to loud you have a interview today..." He then said again which made my heart beat faster than before and my cheeks heating up more(MY GRAMMAR IS JUST 💀)

muichiro went to the bathroom not mine tho I had two and one I didn't use so..but why do I feel like this? I only known him for three weeks...

Muichiro went out the bathroom with casual clothes on.."if your asking why..your parents want me to dress casually today because they want us to hangout..later after Ur interview"
He said while brushing his long hair."o-oh okay!" I replied because I didn't know what to say

I went to the bathroom next to do my stuff like showering.brushing my teeth ect..

Muichiro's pov-

Tanjiro looks cute while flustered...why am I gay?
Whatever it's love

I went to my bed and took out my phone and scrolled through the media.i suddenly remembered that i need new clothes since I have one to many formal clothes..

Tanjiro went out of the bathroom and he took out a comb and started to comb his hair."how was Ur sleep tokito-san?" He said while combing his hair."it was dreamless.."

14 minutes later✨

We walked to the car but tanjiro's little sister hanako stopped us."ONI-CHAN! I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVEE" she yelled begging tanjiro to stay."sorry hanako I have to.but what if you and me go to the park Later?" He said trying to calm hanako down."yes!!" She yelled happily

Tanjiro ruffled her hair and got up."let's go now tokito-san!" He said cheerfully and I just nodded

✨At the car✨

The driver drove to the building where tanjiro is gonna get interviewed..I was just scrolling through my phone until I felt someone put their head on my shoulder..it was tanjiro he was sleeping and quietly snoring....I felt my heart beat really fast.i know that I'm gay but am I really gonna be a bottom so easily?

I thought to my myself.i was going to leave tanjiro alone but the driver said that we arrived.i shook tanjiro and he woke up almost immediately."a-are we here?".he asked."yes we're here tanjiro.."I replied and put my phone in my pocket

We got out of the car and went to the building

✨iN tHe bUiLdInG✨

time for a bit of dRaMa✨

Tanjiro sat on the seat and I was behind the scene person something.."tokito-san come sit with me!" Tanjiro said which made me confused because I thought that tanjiro was th only one who was getting interviewed but I did anyway.."alright let's start! So..."

3 minutes later✨

Tanjiro was answering them with ease."alright tanjiro-san it's a personal question but it was suggested by Ur fans!" The interviewer said and I could notice that tanjiro was getting uncomfortable from there.

"g-go ahead!" Tanjiro said while stuttering trying to calm himself down."so Ur fans found your and your friend here was laughing and talking with eachother and fans theorys you two are dating  so is that true?" We both looked at eachother and looked back to the interviewer

"w-well..we are not dating me and to-".he stopped and wisperd to me if he can say my name and I just nodded."me and tokito-san are not dating we are just friends". Tanjiro said and he made me a bit confused again I mean we are friends (no Ur his husband mui Ur husband) but am I just his bodyguard?

I noticed that tanjiro was bit red."tanjiro..your a bit red.." I said quietly and put the back of my hand on his head.which made him even redder."i-its o-okay tokito-san I don't have fever." Tanjiro said and the interviewer was giving us the 'BoMbAsTiC sIDE eYe'."are you two sure that Ur not dating?"the interviewer said while crossing her arms."we promise we are not dating we are just friends that care for each other.." I said because tanjiro was being a tomato.

*Insert the end of an interview since Im to lazy"

=====^======^^==========

Word count:805

IM TIRED