..?..

Authors note: I have motivation but I don't have the motivation to make another story(and chapter 👍)And I'm slowly losing my sanity because I accidentally deleted my "my adorable fan" book and I dunno how to retrieve it because I'm dumb and stupid😘

Tanjiro's pov:

My eyes slowly opened and I felt.. something under me..(🤨Ayo?🤨)
Right,I'm sleeping on top of muichiro..(don't get any ideas pookie😘)

I looked at his face and dayum- he's handsome af when sleeping,oh well..I gently kissed his cheek and got off him(my mother is in front of me and I'm struggling to put a poker face)

I got off him and walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast (make sure it's muichiro's other half.)

Some minutes later I felt hands wrapping around me and I turned to see the handsome bean."can I eat you?(not that kind.)"muichirou says while being sleeper deprived as FUC-

"No you cant."tanjiro says while cooking muichirou's other half."then can I bring you to a date..?" Muichiro says as he looks at him with puppy eyes..

Tanjiro sighs and nods."sure"he says and muichiro smiles, muichiro turned the stove off and picked tanjiro up.He walked to the bedroom and threw tanjiro to the bed

"What clothes should I wear..?" Muichirou says with a confused tone."let me pick,you usually wear too formal clothes"tanjiro says and gets up.

He picked out clothes for him and muichiro..they both changed and went out of their apartment
/House(I forgot)

And when they stepped foot outside tanjiro immediately got recognised,But the saviour muichirou tokito picked him up and ran to a nearby mall."I'll be spoiling you today" muichiro says while running away.

Tanjiro was pretty surprised (👁️👄👁️)

When they get to the mall😃

Long story short.. muichiro had a handful of  bags while tanjiro was trying to convince him to help him-

"Let me help you!"tanjiro says as he tries to get the bags but muichiro doesn't budge.. tanjiro sighed and looked at him..

Muichiro just smiled."can you go to Starbucks and buy us some drinks?" Muichiro says and tanjiro nods

When tanjiro was given muichiro casually walked into a jewellery shop and picked out a GORGEOUS ring for tanjiro..(let's pretend that they are dating long enough to get married 😃)

Muichiro walked back to the spot where he was originally stood and tangiro was already walking towards him."here you go,mui!" Tanjiro spoke joyfully and muichiro takes his drink."thank you,tanji" muichiro says and drinks it

Time skip to where they are at the beach looking at the sunset(standing.)

"The sunset it beautiful isn't it, muichiro?" Tanjiro says as he enjoyed looking at the sun slowly disappearing and the darkness appearing..

"Muichiro..?" Tanjiro calls out to him looking back and seeing him on one knee and smiling(I'm giggling rn-)

Tanjiro's eyes widened in shock and joy as his gaze fell on the ring and the guy who was proposing to him..

"Tanjiro kamado,I love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, your personality. I just know that I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?" Muichiro says and tanjiro nods and puts the ring In his finger (idk what finger so just the finger)

Muichiro stood up and hugged tanjiro tightly and tanjiro hugged back with tears in his eyes..they kissed to seal the promise that they are going to be together forever and ever.."I love you so much,dear.."

And they live happily ever after and have 4 kids😃  and zenitsu nezuko are also married and the rest of their friends BOOM.

__________________________________

Words: idk

this is the last chapter of this story so thank you for reading this all through the end😃