~|a couple photoshoot| ~

Since I'm lazy af

mui and tanji have been friends for 4 months  BC I'm lazy🙃

Muichiros pov-

I wonder why he went in my room.. i thought to myself eh whatever I'll just go get ready

✨aFtEr hEs DoNe🙂✨

I walked out the bathroom and saw tanjiro waiting for me."forget anything  before we leave?" I asked and he shook his head left to right..

"Then let's go" I said being tired af.tanjiro just nodded and opened the door I checked my watch.'2:09 pm'

We got to the car and I opened the door so tanjiro can get inside while I followed.tanjiro just told the driver the location and he just put his hands to his face."what's wrong?" I asked with a slight worried tone."I'm a bit worried because my manager has been extra strict lately" he responded.i was about to say something until tanjiro got a call he picked it up and started to talk about a photoshoot?

"Uh a partner?" He asked the person on the phone and I was obviously "not" eavesdropping on tanjiro."uh..yeah if he accepts"  tanjiro said like he was a bit confused about what is going on
And the call ended

"What was that?" I asked."well the concert was cancelled but the people that bought a ticket got their money back..and we have to attend a photoshoot now" he responded.."do you mind also participating in the photoshoot?" He added."uhm sure?" I said and I was kinda confused why me but sure?

"Thank you!" Tanjiro exclaimed.and tanjiro told the driver the new location we were going and the driver nodded.

✨When they arrived~✨

I got out to car and the building was nice I guess."let's go shall we?" Tanjiro said and I nodded he grabbed my hand and ran inside.. I hope he didn't notice my red face right now his hand felt soft and I never want to release my hand from his...am I really that gay?

We arrived at the shoot and noticed his hand interwinded onto mine."I'm so sorry mui!" He exclaimed."hey it's okay I also didn't notice your hand interwinded onto mine.." i obviously lied

Tanjiro was called and he grabbed my hands again and led me to the director."hello tanjiro it's nice to see you!" The directors said greeting us."it's nice to see you to!" Tanjiro said also greeting him "and is this your partner?" The director asked.and tanjiro nodded."alright go get ready then!" The director said

Tanjiros pov-

I nodded and I led muichiro to the dressing room.we arrived at the dressing room and separated ways.i went inside one of the rooms (I literally forgot 🙂)

There were a lot of clothes..but I pick a nice one I guess and the director said that the theme was a suit or a dress so..

This was the suit🙂