Fifteen

Arriving in Alaska, Casey looked at Edward as this was happening. "You know on that list is what I want to do with you." She tells him. "I'm ready, but I know you want to wait till marriage..."

"Let's talk about this when we get to the place we are staying at.' He tells her. "I know what your list says, but I want you to be sure because I can hurt you with my strength. I'm stronger than you think."

"And I know that you are stronger, baby, but stuff like that happens. There's a good way and there's the bad way. I know this is the good way because it's with the man I love." She tells him. "Edward, we don't know how long till I'm like you."

Edward didn't say anything as he pulled her into his arms. He wasn't going to talk about it. What he was going to do was let it happen. He will make sure everything on Casey's list is completed.
~~~
In Forks, Alice was painting when she froze. In her vision, she saw Casey and Edward with a beautiful little blonde. She looked up at her parents as they shared a kiss to see another bump. Jasper saw Alice staring in shock. "Darlin'?"

"There is more to their bond and it's keeps getting stranger."

"What do you mean?"

"She's turning, but it's not just that, she can carry Edward's kids."

No one said a word as they never heard of this before. Carlisle walked to the phone and started calling Edward.
~~~
Inside their room, the phone would be ringing, but the two weren't worried about who was calling. Edward took Casey's shirt off as she looked at him. "I love you." She tells him.

"I love you." He says. "Once this happens, our bond will strengthen."

"That's fine with me." She tells him as she wrapped her arms around him as they heard the phone continue to ring. "They are really pushing it."

Edward kissed her as he walked over to the phone to see what was going on. Casey sighed as their first night was ruin. She sat down on the couch as she listened to him talk. Edward looked at Casey shocked because what he was hearing was impossible, but Alice saw Casey and him with a little girl and Casey pregnant with their second baby. The blonde sighed as she grabbed the remote to turn the tv on. "Carlisle, I need to go. Casey is upset right now because you guys interrupted us. If that does happen, then it will be more of a blessing."

The blonde smiled as she was enjoying what was on tv. Edward walked up behind her and leaned down to kiss her neck. "What was so important for them to call?"

"Alice saw us having kids."

Casey leaned back on the couch and looked at him. "So, that's not going to happen."

Edward didn't say a word as he pulled his shirtless mate up off the couch and pulled her to a free spot in the room and started dancing with her. The blonde smiled as she laid her head on his chest. She just hopes this moment isn't ruin either. Edward got her to look at him before he leaned down and kissed her. The blonde closed her blue eyes as he pulled her closer.

He removed her bra as she removed his shirt as the kiss became heated once again. The phone started ringing again, but this time, Edward wasn't going to worry about it as he was going to complete this bond with the love of his life. He felt his pants drop causing him to pick her up and carry her back to the bed. She moaned as she felt like she was in heaven. Feeling his hands touching her skin, feeling his dick at her entrance. The two looked at one another before Casey nodded for him to enter.

Edward couldn't believe that once he entered, he felt how tight she was. "Damn, baby." He moaned out. "You are so tight."

Casey smiled as she was in pain, but when she felt him start moving, she couldn't feel anything but bliss. She moaned as she held onto him. She managed to get Edward on his back as she started moaning. "God, Edward! This feels so good."

"I don't think I can stop." He says laying his head back as Casey was on top. "Damn."

Casey felt him rubbing her bud causing her to go crazy. She was not going to stop. Casey and Edward needed each other. Badly.