Chapter 10 - conversation with Niall

Jay is busy the whole morning and gets on her kids' and soon to be husband's nerves. About ten of her friends and bridesmaids arrive and take her with them. Now everybody can breathe again. Jay will be back at 7 p.m. , until then they can do what they want. Louis, Lottie, Fizzy and Harry prepare everything for their own party which takes place at the grandparent's allotment garden. Louis asked them the evening before and they agreed. He and Niall had there a party in the past, so the two trust him.

But first of all the men eat breakfast. It's very late but they don't care. The girls have already eaten and are packing bag with stuff they need to decorate. Louis and Harry sit at the small table in the kitchen and eat cereals. Both don't say much but when Harry puts the bowls into the dishwasher – what is totally normal by now – Louis speaks up.

''Let's brush our teeth and do the shopping afterwards.'' Harry agrees and Louis turns around but one second later hesitates. ''Um... Niall will be at the supermarket as well. He wanted to choose the beer.'' Harry chuckles because this sounds like the Irishman.

''It's okay... as I said I'll talk to him'', Harry assures. They stand opposite to each other and smile, Louis because he's enormously proud of the taller man and Harry because he finally got the chance to clarify important things.

The two of them head to the car. When they arrive at the supermarket Niall is waiting outside and waves happily.

''Hey, man!'', he cheers and hugs Louis. ''Hi, H.'' Harry greets back and Niall carefully touches his shoulder, just for a short moment.

Whole 40 minutes pass until they walk out of the shop again. Niall filled the shopping cart with an uncountable number of crisps and beer. It's to much for them but Louis' sure his friend is able to eat the leftovers in the next days.

So Louis takes the groceries to the car and leaves Harry and Niall alone. Harry glances coyly at the blonde man.

''Would you like to talk?'', he asks. Niall beams practically and nods. ''Course... um do you think we could go for a walk and let your little boyfriend drive home alone?'' Harry grins, he missed Niall's personality.

A couple minutes later Louis is on his way home while the other two men walk aimlessly through the town.

''Firstly, I want to apologize for my behaviour. I was an asshole'', Harry starts.

''It's alright because you were hurt and angry and not yourself at that time... I think we don't have nor want to bring this up any further.''

After this is off the table (I don't know if this exists in English (: ) Harry tells Niall what he did after he left Manchester. He feels so bad for telling lies but although he's no good liar his friend doesn't get suspicious.

''When did you move to London?'', Niall questions. ''Not so long ago. Just started there to the new semester.''

Whilst they reach the park in the centre Louis gets home. His sisters, mother and Dan aren't back yet, so he decides to take a long bath in peace and maybe phone his mates or watch telly afterwards. He turns on the water and starts his Spotify. Louis needs the silence and to relax, only in a few hours it will be very stressful again.

He lies there for at least half an hour when he suddenly hears footsteps coming nearer the bathroom door. Then someone calls his name but before he could answer the door swings open. He didn't lock it since nobody was home. A second later Harry gets revealed.

He stares at Louis and freezes in his place, his mouth pops open and he blushes.

''Oh my... I'm so sorry.'' For the man in the bathtub it isn't that embarrassing. His crotch is covered by the foam. But he cannot know how much this affects Harry. He always could impede getting a boner but now it's impossible, he rushes a Sorry and runs out of the room.

He's already half hard, so that nobody can miss his interested cock.

''Fuck! This is bad!'', he whisper-shouts. From the bathroom you can hear Louis getting out of the tub and probably drying himself. Harry instantly gets an image of him standing there naked...

And the next moment he walks into the room. Harry sits on the bed with his legs drawn up to cover his boner. He fakes a smile which makes Louis frown.

''If what just happened still embarrasses you, it's no big deal. I could've locked the door but I was alone and yeah... just don't worry'', he reassures.

''Okay, if you say so... umm would you mind giving me some time alone in here. Of course you can dress.'' He gestures to Louis' still half naked body which isn't conducive for Harry.

Louis shrugs. ''Sure, I'll go downstairs watching telly if you search me.''

After Louis' gone Harry tries to get the boner down but he isn't successful. He groans annoyed and runs his hand through his hair. Okay, then he has to touch himself. He goes to the bathroom and decides to take a shower because Louis really doesn't have to hear him getting off. Harry takes his cock in his hand and starts stroking, he keeps himself steady by putting a hand on the wall. Pictures of Louis coming to his mind. He is fucked! Totally fucked! But what he imagines is being under the feathery haired man, being touched and kissed by him. Oh, he wants to get fucked by this man!

''Oooooh Louuuuuu!'', he moans when he comes in his hand. Well, this was perhaps a bit too loud. He washes his body and dresses after he caught his breath.

In the living room Harry can see Louis sitting on the couch. He comes nearer but doesn't sit next to him. He takes a seat in the armchair.

''How did it go with Niall?'', Louis wants to know. ''It was good. I am so relieved.''

''I'm happy for you two'', Louis smiles widely which brings Harry to do so, too.