Epilogue - three months later

''Do you really need so many pots and pans, love?''

''Sure, if you wanna eat my delicious food.'' Harry smirks and puts the last pan in the cupboard. Louis sits on the kitchen counter and watches his boyfriend while he washes the dishes. He jumps off of it and wraps his arms around Harry from behind and kisses his neck. They're at Harry's flat because he cooked for them. Louis will stay over night, he's been doing that more often lately.

''You could go to the living room and look for a film we could watch'', the younger man instructs. ''I'll be there in two minutes.''

Ten minutes later the couple sits on the couch cuddling and watching Love Actually, one of Harry's favourite films. Louis never liked this genre of movies but with his boyfriend it's a whole different situation. Last time they decided on Grease which is Louis' favourite, so it wouldn't make any sense to complain and when he sees Harry's face during specific scenes, he loses it completely and can't help smiling fondly at him.

Harry caresses his belly whilst Louis sits between his legs. ''When do you have to go to uni tomorrow?'', Harry asks him quietly. ''11 o'clock. Do you already know when your courses start?''

''I should receive an email tomorrow with the time table.''

''Are you nervous, I mean it's not that you haven't studied before but yeah you know'', Louis questions and turns around to look at his boyfriend. ''On the one hand, sure, I'm nervous but on the other hand I couldn't be more lucky to get this opportunity and that it was so easy to quit my old job and leave the company.''

Yes, he was very lucky. After Louis and Harry came back to London they talked about Harry's job. Both of them had the same thoughts about this topic and he left the company about two weeks later. Now he starts to study again at University of London next week.

''I'm so proud of you'', Louis says back and kisses him gently. He parts the taller man lips with his tongue to get a taste of him. The movie is forgotten, the only thing they can think of is to snog each others faces off. Soon, Louis lays on Harry – chest to chest – and kisses, bites and licks along his jaw to his collarbones. He undresses his boyfriend and moves further down until he reaches the waistband of Harry's boxers. Louis cups his growing bulge which causes a low moan from Harry.

It doesn't take long for them to get to the bedroom and continue what they've started.

Louis pins Harry to the bed and undresses him. When his beautiful boyfriend lays there in his glory, completely naked. Louis doesn't waste time to get to the blowjob he wanted to give him. He bobs his head and sucks at Harry's cock. He is fully concentrating on how to pleasure his boyfriend and make him feel good. Only a few minutes and moans later Harry comes hard down his throat. Louis gulps it all and grins cheekily at the taller man who tries to catch his breath.

It doesn't take long for Harry and soon Louis finds himself pressed down on the mattress with Harry on top and kissing him deeply.

***

''I'm too tired to get up'', Harry complains. Louis chuckles and cleans them both. Afterwards, he slips under the duvet and cuddles up against Harry. A sigh escapes his mouth. He couldn't be happier, luckier and more content. Louis only laughs again and kisses Harry's spine.

''Then lets sleep, love'', he whispers into the darkness.

Louis wasn't as happy as he's now in a very long time. And he doesn't want to change that for anything in the entire world.

''Forever'', he says more to himself but Harry seems to catch it because he repeats this single word.

''Forever and ever.''

***

Omg it's over now! We're done with this story! I really hope you liked it and enjoyed reading it - if you did then I'd be very happy to receive a vote from you... thank you for everything and maybe till next time :)

Lots of love,

Sofia <3