After Party

Walks in the room and she side eyes me like a side mirror.... Bad for me, but she looks so good.

Hair complimented by the skin. Little cashmere, a little silk. Blended with daylight to catch her features. Each hair strand is for the days I missed your existence... Each breath is for the absent kisses. Each stride she takes turns the ground she walks on back to new. Even the environment notices her.

I'm in need of this... this... Gods work.

What a night I had—

After the party, I made sure to stick around outside and maybe— oh my... God. There she is in all her glory. The same stallion I saw from earlier who looked like she walked out of a centerfold. Pheromones in the air.  Hennessy in my veins.

I waited until this goddess came within my proximity and I proceeded with, "Tonight was lit, right?"

"Yes, I had so much fun. I seen you killed my favorite drink!" she answered. 

I laughed with caution.

A couple minutes turned into a couple hours. Looking for a sprinkler, I then realized it was actual rain about to make its debut. Felt like Jesus himself was my wingman tonight. Florida's unusual rain patterns were my best friend. As the rain grew stronger, I asked the beautiful creation where was she parked. Only to find out that Uber was her chariot tonight.

I stretched my hand out and lengthened my offer to simply take her home. Rain came down like wet diamonds. Glistened, sparkled, and wanted to be seen. It was raining promises.

As we reached her residence, it was like the rain was imaginary. No where in sight was any moisture. Roads were dry and the only evidence of rain was from the wetness of my socks. I do not even remember any puddles.

After another shared laugh about the party, I got out of the car to meet her on the other side. I opened the car door and we began to make our journey to her front door.

Thought to myself that chivalry is not going to be dead tonight. Not on my watch.

I made one more reenactment of one of the drunk guys from the party. She laughed until she started tearing up. She screamed stop, choked, and grabbed my arm tight. My wingman's timing was so immaculate. Rain came faster than this night was finishing.

We both ran. Ran and ran. The unnamed woman quickly opened her door and we both entered. The same door replaces the open space it was disturbed from.

The interior of the house was dark. Was pitch dark. The only sense that was being occupied was my sense of smell. A stream of lavender hugged with vanilla with both held hostage by coconut guided me throughout the darkness to end up to the bedroom where this woman was in.

Vampire, Siren, or a ghost.... I will definitely take the bait.

The room was just like anything luxurious that I have seen yet. Reminded me of a high end hotel resort. The ones where someone has your belongings in your suite before you get there. Everything had a place. Hint of red everywhere. Soft white light protruding from every corner of the room.

Was this heaven on Earth?

She happened to be laying on the bed with her body propped up against what seemed like eight pillows. She was looking back at me unconcerned about me wandering around her home. Her arm lifted and her index finger then took charge by instructing me to come onto the bed next to her.

Upon my arrival onto her bed...