After Party 2

My eyes struggled to open. First attempt unsuccessful. The second try was just like the first. My third was a struggle, but pulled through. My body felt like I ran a race and won! The way I feel is amazing. The feeling after a good workout.

I turn my head to the right to glance at the woman next to me. She is the most beautiful thing I have seen. She smells angelic. Skin felt just as it looks. Could not help to chuckle with that 'I'm the man' feeling zooming far and wide in my body. Life's good.

I could not believe she had this wine glass in the bed between us. Spilled and soaked all over. Was like each of the family of pillows were water balloons punctured by our night's escapades. My socks should be jealous at this point as they were no longer the only clothing on me drenched.

I shook her by her side and said that I will be right back and asked where is the bathroom. She left me with an empty but wholesome silence. I slid off the bed as if I was an intruder and headed to the bathroom. Opened the door, turned the light on, and was greeted by a room. Not just any room, but a walk-in closet. The closet had racks and racks as far as the eye can see. Color coded and by type of garment. Neat, detailed, and polished.

I closed the door. The next door was adjacent. It was the actual bathroom. I could tell by light being emitted from a tea candle. Turned the light on--Oh... my... God! What?! How?!

Seemed like I floated back to the bed in seconds where the sleeping beauty was resting. I frantically turned the lamp next to her on and then I knew... The moisture in the bed was not wine. It was not any drink. Blood was everywhere on the bed. The whispers of red in the room blended the hidden gore like sunglasses at night.