Day 01

14 men filed into a large lounge area with a bar, pool tables, a fooze ball table and comfortable furniture. The men were all in formal attire including Dexter Lumis. His arms were folded over his broad cotton covered chest, gloved hands gripping his biceps.

Steel blue eyes watched the other men crowd around the couch and sofa chairs, only one sitting on a stool.

This is it. All or nothing.

He took a deep breath in hopes of calming his wild heart but to no avail. Suddenly the door opened and a burly man in an all black suit with a shaved head walked in. On his arm was a beautiful woman with long wavy chestnut brown hair and an hourglass figure highlighted by a deep green knee length pencil dress. Her black heels clicked against the smooth marble floor with each step they took. Once they were in the center of the room they stopped in front of the men with bright smiles.

“Good afternoon fellas, as you know I am Hunter Hearst Helmsley.”

“And I am his wife, Stephanie McMahon Helmsley. For the next nine days you will have the chance to fall in love with somebody based solely on who they are on the inside and hopefully they will do the same.” She stated with a bright smile.

“Ultimately when you fall in love and find somebody you wanna spend the rest of your life with you’ll get engaged then you will see your fiancé for the very first time. Then in just four weeks you will be at your wedding.” Hunter continued.

“You will have to make the most important decision of your life; Will you get married? Will you spend the rest of your life as husband and wife? Or, in that moment, will you walk away from each other forever? Is love truly blind?”

“I certainly hope that you guys prove it is, as I’m sure you all do too. In fact I’m curious as to why you guys came here”

A lean man with golden brown hair and a goatee beard raised his hand to speak; “I’ve been in long-term relationships but they never truly felt right because my partner and I never got into it for the right reasons. It’s very easy to get distracted by looks, sex, and money. But now I’m in my late thirties and still single with no kids. I’m hoping to find my soul mate so I can build the life I want.”

The young man on the stool shifted uncomfortably, causing his hair to bounce as he spoke, “For me it’s hard, the whole idea of swiping left or right over 4 hundred pictures. Some might call me old-fashioned but I wanna talk and get to know someone before we commit.”

“I find myself easily distracted with work and my phone. So this is the perfect opportunity to set that aside.” A hulking man with long black hair, neatly slicked back into a high ponytail, an a thick well trimmed beard stated as he nervously picked at his pants.

“We hope you all find what you are looking for here. Now we are going to go talk to the ladies. In the mean time please enter a pod of your choosing and wait till someone comes in. If you need to take notes there are note pads and pens on a table in the pods.”

The couple smiled then waved bye before leaving. Dexter watched the other guys enter the adjoined hall before following. His mask fully intact as he marched to room 14 and opened the door. Before he sat down in front of the red sofa Dexter turned off the light. Crossing his legs and leaning his back against the seat.