Day 03

“So today is the big day when I talk to Rhea again. Not gunna lie I’m super nervous, like my hands are sweating and there are like……butterflies in my stomach. Honestly I don’t know why and I don’t know what she’s gunna say but…..umm… I do have more questions for her.” Dominik stammered as he shifted uncomfortably, sweaty palms rubbing against his jeans.

“What about Kayden?” The camera man asked.

Dominik’s body went still, back straight as a smile spread across his face.

“I did set up a date with Kayden before Rhea to calm my nerves. I'm planning on asking her the same questions because I think it’s important to know these things.” He sighed, body completely relaxed.

X

Dominik had woke up early and walked into the kitchen bare arms stretched over his head. He made his way straight to the fridge slippers dragging a bit. Opening it he pulled out a carton of eggs, a pack of bacon, a few onions, potatoes, and cheese. After setting them down on the island he gathered the dishes, condiments, seasonings, and utensils to prepare breakfast.

What do you think she could say to be our number one?

As he pondered the question he cut up the potatoes into small wedges. Placing them in a bowl he added just enough olive oil to coat each wedge. After mixing it up he seasoned the wedges then place them on a non-stick pan. Next he diced up the onions and threw them in the pan with the potatoes. Grabbing a new bowl he cracked several eggs in it then scrambled them. He poured it into the same pan as the potatoes and onions. Adding a dash of salt he set the egg pan on the first left burner.

Honestly I have no clue…..and that’s what scares me.

Taking a deep breath he turned on the burner before finding another pan. He opened the bacon and put all the strips on the empty pan.

She’s already divided us.

With a spatula he made sure the eggs were mixed up nice before separating them into omelets. Grabbing two large plates that he sat on the counter beside the stove. He placed multiple napkins on top of one and put the, now cooked, eggs on the other.

“That smells delicious, can I get some?”

He smiled glancing over at Ace.

“Yeah I made some for everyone, hopefully you guys like potato and onion omelets with bacon.”

“Breakfast of champions.” Drew chuckled while grabbing a plate.

Dominik began preparing more eggs and bacon while Drew and Ace made plates.

“What have we here?” Roman asked as he, Brock, Steve, and Dexter joined them.

“Dom made breakfast for everyone.” Ace announced around a mouth full of food.

“Don’t expect this all the time, vato, I’m just doing this to help me calm down.”