my best life

I had an amazing life. I had finally saved up for my own home, and i also had an amazing boyfriend. I mean what else could i ask for?

"Ding!!!,ding!!" My alarm clock went off.
"Ok ok i'm im up"- i said as if my alarm clock could hear me. Today was a big day because this would be the first time i see my boyfriend, well not my first time seeing him but the first time seeing him on stage!

"Ugh"-I sighed as i got out of bed to get ready to go.
I was already a few minutes late so i had to change pretty quickly, but i still wanted to look nice sense this would be the first time i would be introduced as "tom kaulitz's girlfriend". I picked out some tight dark blue jeans with a dark red crop top and to finish it all off i added some dark red heels with black eyeshadow and my hair in a pony!! "Ding"-my phone went off and as i looked over I noticed it was already 1:42 (aka the show started at 1:40).

I rushed outside hoping I wouldn't be to late. *whosh-spalsh* all i could hear has the cars road pass me while i had my hand out in the rain waiting for a taxi to stop. "Good morning"-the taxi driver screamed outside the window trying to make sure i could hear him from all the rain pouring down. "Can you please rush me to the show on 3rd street"- i said out of breath sense i had just ran down the street to catch a taxi."Sure no problem but if i'm rushing it will be an extra $10"-he said with the biggest smile like that was just such good news "ok"i said with a fake smile on my face.

As he drove off I mumbled under my breath "what a jerk" and i'm pretty sure he heard me because he turned his music up pretty loud. It took a few minutes but we finally made it to the show. "Here you go"-i said as I handed the taxi driver the money for the ride. "Thank you, have a good afternoon!!" -the driver said. I hurried and closed the door and rushed to the show praying i made it on time. "YES!!" I shouted happy that i had made it to the show on time. I hurried to find my sit and and sat down, but as I waited for the show i couldn't help but overhear some girls saying how cute tom was and of course i wasn't jealous i just felt i had no respect i mean I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!

I made all of these negative thoughts go away and put on a big smile when the interviewer said in the microphone "now welcome tokie hotel." "AHH-WOO-YESS-I LOVE YOU BILL!!" was all you could hear from the crowd, but as everyone began to settle down the interviewer began asking the boys questions but i could tell tom wasn't paying any attention because as I lifted my head i could see him looking deep in my eyes with his dark crystal brown eyes. I began to to fix my hair and to see him smile i began to smile as well like his smile was contagious, but all that ended when the interviewer spoke to tom. "So tom we know from the media that you have lots of fan girls but do you have one of your own" I didn't like how the interviewer said it because it sounded like i was a pet or something but all my thoughts cleared when tom looked at me with the biggest smile. "OMG WAS TOM ACTUALLY GONNA SAY MY NAME ON STAGE IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE", but all those thoughts i had going crazy all became sadness and anger as tom said "no not really I don't have a anyone at the time."

If anyone wants to the video version it's on my tik tok page @editsbymaria.2 but don't watch it if you don't wanna spoil the story for yourself!! If you guys have any other questions just dm me on here or tik tok and also this is not the last of the story i will make more to this story!