Another girl

Time skip they are already at the interview:      As we walked in the building where the interview was being hosted i couldn't see bill it was as if he had left. I stopped thinking about it has much when the fans started screaming and hollering at us when we walked in. Wow did all these people actually like me?

Tom's pov:
As we all walked in the building i could see the shine in her eyes. Like she had just seen a thousand lighting bugs..i couldn't tell what was different about her but she was beautiful, and the most beautifulest girl I've ever seen. Meanwhile bill had picked up one of those sluts you would see at a club. I'm guessing to take his mind off angela but why would i give a fuck?

Angela's pov:
As we walked on the stage i saw bill and another woman seating next to each other. She was beautiful. Everyone had sat down and i was just standing there looking at the crowd it was like i was stuck in my head. Overthinkers know what i mean. I finally got control over my body again and sat next to tom.

Tom's pov:
She was shaking like crazy. I knew she had been shy but this shy? I moved my hand over to her leg trying to calm her down. Anything you do on stage could be over the whole internet the next day, and of course i didn't give a fuck but she couldn't even handle this kind of fame and would never be able to handle that fame.

Bill's pov:
Of course i didn't like angela but seeing tom touching her just made me jealous but why? What was all these feelings i mean i had an beautiful woman right be side me, so why was my eyes on tom and angela?

Angela's pov:
The crowd lowered down when the interviewer began speaking. "So bill what was that all about yesterday at the concert when you pulled a fan out of the crowd and to be clear angela mongrue" why'd he have to say my full name no one knew my full name. I looked over to see tom chuckle a little as if it was funny. "Well honestly i just pulled out a random fan from the crowd" bill said rubbing his black and white painted fingers as if he was just so famous, i mean he was but still!

The crowd and everyone began laughing. Wait were they laughing at me? The crowd began to get louder and louder it was like i was under water listening to laughter above the surface. Everything was a blur. "Well if anything angela isn't a fan" tom said laughing. Even though everything and everyone in the room was a total blur i still could make out tom's chubby chicks from a mile away.

"Well tom you were there also so what do you have to say" the interviewer said trying to stir up some drama. "i don't know but i do know angela isnt a fan" tom said looking down in his lap. Was tom sticking up for me? "Well angela this is all about you what do you have to say" the interviewer said looking at me and that's when everyone eyes were on me. The crowd, tom, bill, that stupid beautiful bitch sitting by bill, everyone was looking at me, me only. My heart began to pound again was i about to cry? No way don't cry not in front of everyone. Why was i so sensitive?

Tom's pov:
She had tears forming in her eyes, those beautiful blue eyes had tears forming because of a dick like bill. "You don't have to answer" i said knowing she was probably having a rough time speaking. "There goes another excuse he makes for her" bill said rolling his eyes. He was such a dick. Like what the fuck was wrong with him?

Angela's pov:
Tom was sticking up for me. I had feelings for his fucking brother and he was sticking up for me? "Bill stop being such a dick, you don't think she's been through enough already" tom said with his fist balled up like he was gonna hit something. "Tom we don't use inappropriate language on my show, how about we pause the show today and start another day" the interviewer said knowing something bad was gonna happen if the show kept going. "Yea sorry about that" "yea whatever i dont care" tom and bill both said getting out their sits.