He had ever thing

I woke up to the movement of tom getting out of bed. I looked over to see him, he was putting his shirt on. "Good morning" he said looking over to me. "Where are you going" i asked him. "We have another interview today so i have to get ready" he said putting his shoes on. "Another one" i asked. "Yea but this will be the last one for the week, you coming?" He asked. "Right now?" I asked confused sense it was still pretty early. "Gustav made breakfast" he said opening the door to the room. "I'll be down in a minute" i said getting out of bed.

I still had no clothes, no keys to my house, i had nothing and needed to get back home. I went downstairs in the clothes i had slept in. I felt like shit. Everyone was still in there sleeping clothes while sitting in the kitchen eating. I grabbed a plate and sat next to tom. No one said a word. From what happened the other night i wouldn't be surprised. "Did i miss something" geroge asked. We all began looking around like some shit out of a movie. "Not anything entertaining" bill said while playing with his food. I was so confused because me and bill had nothing going on why was he so mad?

"Well me and Angela finna head out" tom said getting up from the table. "Where are we going" i asked confused. "You need some clothes right" he asked. Mm was tom gonna take me shopping? "Oh ok" i said stuffing my face with the last bit of food that was on my fork and hurried to grab a pair of shoes. As me and tom walked to the garage i could tell bill was annoyed, but i didn't really care.

Me and tom both got in his car. "So where are we going" i asked while putting my seatbelt on. "Shopping for some new clothes, I'm pretty sure you won't wanna be seen with those clothes in a interview" he said looking me up and down as if i was just disgusting. Harsh, but true! "In the interview?" I asked confused, because usually I'm in the crowd. "Oh yea i asked geroge to tell you, the fans loved you yesterday when you came on stage so they wanna see you." "Oh um...ok" i said kinda shaky. "Why is there something wrong with that" he said looking over to me. I wanted to end this conversation because everytime he spoke he looked at me and with the speed he was going at i wanted him to keep his eyes on the road.

"Nope..nothing at all" i said. **time skip** As me and tom both tried getting in the mall it was super hard because of all the fans and poparazzi that was waiting on tom.

Bill's pov:
At the beginning of all this believe it or not i actually didn't have feelings for angela. I mostly came after her because ever sense me and tom was younger he had everything that i didn't, and i mean everything. First sex, first kiss, first date, and he was even born before me. So seeing the one thing tom had crying in my room on my bed in my face so of course i took my chances. I mean who wouldn't?

Angela's pov:
Me and tom was now back home from shopping. I couldn't wait to wear my new t-shirt to this interview! As we walked in the house we was greeted by geroge yelling at tom. "Damn, took you long enough the interview is in an hour"geroge said. I assumed he was really stressing.

"Well we're now aren't we" tom said sarcastically. As him and geroge argued and wested more time i ran upstairs to throw on an outfit. I picked a light brownish colored shirt with white jeans, perfect! I hurried downstairs to see everyone waiting on me in the living room.