It wasnt my fault

Tom was the first to drive off and everyone else followed after him. He was driving so fast i began to shake from being terrified. He looked over to me and then back on the road. "You ok?" He asked me. I guess he could tell i was frightened. "Yea i think so" i said in a shaky voice. He put his hand on my thigh i guess to calm me down, but it made me even more terrified. His hands were so...huge and his vines!

Not soon after we made it to the show. As we pulled in the parking lot it was so many cars. "Wow this is how many people paid to come to your show" i asked tom. "Yea a lot i know." "Your ready to be announced in front of all these people?" He said smiling. "I hope so" i said unbuckling my seatbelt. As we got out the car so did geroge, gustav, and bill. "Woah tom how fast were you going" Geroge said laughing and looking at my legs which were shaking. "She's a starter smart ass" tom said looking at my legs aswell. "Well we should go in right" i said trying to change the subject. "Yea were already late" bill said. *time skip*

Tom handed me my tickets for front row seats and showed me where to go. "Ok bye and break a leg" i said. Wow i was so cringey really like did i just say break a leg? "Ok" tom said laughing and walking away with his brothers. It was so many people but luckily i was Front row so it wasn't so hard to find my seats. A few minutes went by it all the lights turned off and then boom. Everyone was jumping and singing. Water started pouring from the rooftop and bill was singing in the microphone and tom and geroge and gustav was playing the guitars and drums. Wow this is amazing. I even began to sing myself. "Riding through the monsoon beyond the world till the end of time where the rain mus hunt". As i was singing i locked eyes with bill, and he began to point his finger over to me and telling a security guard to let me on stage. At first i was confused until the security guard told me to get on stage. Me and bill began to jump and sing until he wrapped his hands around my waist.

I know this was wrong of me. I mean my boyfriend was right on stage behind us, but i was having to much fun to think about that. Me and bill was hugging and singing the whole show. Once the show ended i was exhausted and i looked back to see tom but he had already went behind stage. I was so tired but still ran after him. "Wtf was that Angela" he said sounding very mad. "Tom we were just singing nothing more." "Yea you and my brother hugging and fucking singing means nothing? Are you really gonna sit in my face and fucking lie to me." He sounded so mad but sad aswell. Tears started to form in my eyes. "No you have no fucking right to cry." "Tom i'm sorry me and bill are nothing!! Bill means nothing to me" and of course just like in any other movies bill was standing right behind me.

"So we are nothing?" Bill said. At this point i was totally confused i mean me and bill were nothing what did he want me to say? "No bill not like that" i said turning around. "No i think you meant exactly that" bill said walking out the room. I turned back around to face tom. "Tom i'm sorry but it's not just my fault ok! Bill was there for me when you wasn't" i said with tears falling down my face. "Wtf does that even mean?" He said in anger.

Tom's pov:
Every girl I've ever had i gave to bill. My first kiss i gave to bill, my first fucking sex i gave to bill, but no not angela. Angela was mines not bill's. "I fucking said I loved you angela.." The thing about the word love is that i never really said it. I didn't say it to my family nor friends, so saying it to her really meant a lot to me.

Please listen to the music i put on the story because it makes it 10x better!!!