The concert

As i walked in the room tom quickly lifted his head. I assume he must have been waiting on me. "Are you ok" he asked me with such a nice tone. "Yea i just needed some air" i said smiling a little. "Angela i don't care what the public thinks anymore." "Huh" i said confused. "Tonight at the concert I'll announce that your my girlfriend" he said getting off the bed. As he began to walk closer to me and looking in my eyes. "Angela i really do love you." Well bill wasn't in my head anymore. "I love you to tom."

*bang..bang!* "Tom we have to practice for the show tonight"- someone screamed from the other side of the door. I assumed it was geroge or gustav. He kissed me on my forehead and left the room. The show started later tonight and it was still 3 in the afternoon so i just laid back and began to watch tv. Well i wouldn't say watching tv because my eyes began to close, and sooner or later i was knocked out.

"Buzz...buzzz" My phone went off. I woke up and grabbed my phone from under the pillow to check the time. It was 9:20 and the show started at 10 so i had to get ready. Dang it i forgot i had no clothes here! I went downstairs to look for tom it wasn't hard to find him because of how loud they were. I walked in the room that they were practicing in. They all went quiet as i opened the door. "Oh sorry to interrupt but i don't have any clothes to wear for the show" i said with a weird chuckle sense i had just interrupted their practice session. "Damn i forgot about that." Tom said looking at the ceiling as if he was thinking. "Bill's pretty slim you could fit his clothes" gergoe said. I shifted my eyes to bill. "Um probably" he said. "Come on dude don't be a jerk" tom said looking bill in the eyes. "It's ok I'll find something" i said.

Like i said in the beginning i don't like speaking up and making things harder for other people so if it was so hard for him to give up a pair of pants and a shirt i didn't want to ask. I walked back upstairs to tom's room. I thought that i would just cut some of his pants to make them into shorts or something, and right as i was putting the scissors to the pants i heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see bill handing me a pair of pants with a shirt and some socks. "Oh thank you" i said smiling and reaching out to grab the clothes. "I picked out the smallest clothes i could find" he said looking at the floor like he was shy? "Thank you." I said closing the door.

It was now 9:40 so i hurried to get ready. Putting my hair in a pony and putting on the clothes bill had gave me. It was a black t-shirt with a white skeleton on it and some very skinny black jeans. When i was younger my mom taught me this really cool trick to make a big shirt look smaller so the shirt was pretty tight like a crop top. I grabbed my phone and my purse and rushed downstairs. As i walked downstairs everyone was in the living room waiting i guess. "Damnn you look good" tom said getting up from the couch. "Sorry i took so long if i knew you guys were waiting i would have rushed." "It's ok we're taking our cars today so it wont take so long getting there" he said grabbing his keys off the table.

We all began to walk to the garage and when i tell you i gasped so loudly. "Wow your cars are amazing" i said shocked. "There cool huh, just wait and see how fast they can go" tom said getting in the drivers sit. They all had there own cars that matched them. Bill had a bright colored car but also dark. It was red and had small black details on it.

Gustave had a light green colored car with tented black windows, geroge had a brownish color i couldn't really tell, and then there's tom. Tom had a dark black car but you would think bill would have the black car and tom would have the red car but no.