Soon To Be (Fixed)

"AHHHHH!!!"

Letting go of the glass needle the entirety of the ball watched. Saying nothing as the brunette thrashed around. Scoffing at his victim's(let's be honest appropriate) reaction Jikan kick their feet out from under them.

Ignoring the boy's scream as they fell Jikan jumped up and landed right on their stomach. Getting annoyed with their screams Jikan covered there mouth before removing his hand revealing a magic circle that faded away.

"Finally your quite-no no did I give you permission to use magic?"

Stomping down the magic circle that was forming in the Beelzebub's hand. It shattered into hundreds of pieces before dispelling.

"Now then, I was just going to break your legs or something at first. BUT then someone had the fantastic idea of messing with my hair. My perfect, very soft, and delicate hair that I quite like."

Seeing another magic circle forming Jikan grabbed the glass needle still stuck in the kid's eye. Before twisting it making the devil under him to start trashing around in pain.

"So, instead I'm going to feed your own eye."

The descent of Beelzebub eye(not the stabbed one) turned bloodshot as Jikan yanked the glass fully ripping out their eye with it. Before shoving it down the Beelzebub's throat with a grin worthy of his race's sake.

Standing in the front row Sirzechs looked uncomfortable as he watched before he turned toward his green haired companion.

"Isn't anyone going to stop Jikan?"

Snorting Ajuka looked around the room and saw no one stepping up to help the satan's descent.

"Simple, what do we devils respect and love the most? Power, and what's a better demonstration of power then torturing a Satan?.....plus I don't think they would want to get on his bad side."

Looking towards his friend in confusion he followed Ajuka's gaze until Sirzechs's own eyes land on a person. More specifically the smiling head of the Agares clan standing by an old devil. One that everyone in the room recognized as

"Ah, I see."

"Sorry about that I had to......take out the garbage."

Ignoring the crying that came from a devil curled up into a ball. Jikan walked up cheerfully as if he didn't just force feed someone their own eye.

"Haaa.....do you even know what you did?"

"I started a war."

"Jikan.....what the-"

(5 minutes later)

"It's war, boys"

"FUCK"

"YA!"

Contradicting Jikan's yell of excitement, and Sirzechs's cussing. Ajuka just sighs as they heard the news from lord Agares.

"I'm surprised that we weren't attacked on the way out."

Hearing Ajuka's mumbling Kasoku just laughed it off.

"It's their 'Pride' that stopped them. Besides even if they did I could easily get us out."

Stopping the group as they left the castle that held the ball. Kasoku turned towards the three children.

"The war won't officially start for another 5 years. As both sides are going have to figure out who is on who's side. So I advise both of you, Ajuka, Sirzechs. To train as much as you can to be prepared."

Snapping his fingers a two separate magic circles appear under the three children. Seeing it Jikan hurried off it to stand by his father's side.

"Both of your parents left earlier, so I'll make sure you get home. And remember what I said, we'll see each other in 5 years, Good luck boys."

"Right."

"Got it, see ya."

"Bye."

Bidding his friends good bye he watched as they vanished. Jikan ignored as another magic circle appeared below him and his father. As he looked up at his father.

"Man, i can't wait for the war to start."

"Sighhh~, of course you inherited that part of your mother."

Ruffling his son hair(that he noted was still wet) Kasoku cleaned it off with magic. While In the midst of his excitement Jikan paused before turning to his dad.

"Wait, you said I'm 6 already......is that why Agares's only celebrate up until our 5 birthday?"

"Yup."

"Oh....that su-"

He was cut off as they vanished into thin air leaving behind the castle.

(3 weeks later)

"Jikan!"

Pausing the devil slowly dropped his arms as two large blocks of ore. Falling they dug into the ground as the entire field shakes.Turning toward the voice he was surprised when he saw his mother walk over.

"Yes mom?"

Jikan ignored the fact that his mother immediately started to looked over him for injuries as she tends too do. After a bit, and feeling satisfied there was no injuries Maki dusted him off as she stood straight.

"We have a very special guest coming over."

"Oh, wh-!?"

Jikan's senses flared to life as he immediately jumped in front of his mother and released the cap on his magic reserves. While absolutely monstrous for his age it was like a candle compared to the sun that just landed in front of him.

"Good response, impressive reserves, growing as I speak."

True to the sun's words the devil's mana was growing at an incredible rate. Nearly double of what it was a few seconds ago. Although, that was lost to Jikan as he continued to glare at the sun. That vanished as a pair of hands cover his eyes.

"Ah! Mom what are you!?"

"Shhh~ calm down, it's alright this is our guest. Who will be calming down as well."

"....sorry."

The sun that was standing right in front of Jikan vanished. Feeling it gone the child started to calm down as his mother removed her hands letting him see what the sun was.

"........a flying lizard?"

"This little."

"Puff!"