Chapter 6

Laying comfortably on your back beside Levi, he rested his hand on your cheek, bringing you in for a kiss. His lips were soft and warm against yours, you felt you could kiss him until the end of time.

Your tongues danced slowly as his hand left your jaw to explore the rest of your body. His fingertips grazed your areolas causing your nipples to quickly harden. You found yourself running your fingers through his soft hair again which he seemed to love. His face, neck and shoulder muscles all began to relax as he sighed into your ear.

Your hips bucked slightly at his hot breath in your ear. You were sensitive from your recent orgasm and you were fully aware of how wet he'd gotten you.

Levi couldn't help but notice your hips either. "You drive me crazy, (F/N)," he said as his fingers travelled down past your belly, "I want to take my time but your hips and those thighs." He grabbed your thigh closest to him, "You're so hot. I'm struggling to control myself."

With ease he lifted your thigh so that your knee was in the air and resting on his hip with your foot resting on the bed. You let out a soft moan with anticipation of what he was going to do next. Levi's hand found it's way to your lips and his index finger slid in to find your clit.

You jerked from the intense sensation and said, "Not yet, it's still tender from the shower." Levi kissed you to let you know he'd heard you and moved away to run his fingers between each of your folds.

"My, my. Someone is very wet," he said as he brought his fingers up to both your faces. He then put his fingers in his mouth to taste you. "Fuck, you taste so good," he said before kissing you passionately.

Levi's middle finger found itself at your entrance and slid in with ease, thanks to how wet you were. A sudden soft moan burst out of you. "You're so warm. You feel so good," he said as he slid his finger in and out of you.

Your hips bucked once more when Levi's ring finger entered as well. "Levi," you let out a breathy whisper.

Levi's fingers began searching for your g-spot and found it rather quickly. You sucked in a quick burst of air and moaned his name again. Suddenly, he removed his fingers. You looked at him and there was that devilish grin again.

"Beg for me, (F/N)", he whispered in your ear and bit your lobe. There was no shame or embarrassment behind your words, "Levi, please. Finger fuck me. Please. Then I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside me. Please."

Levi kissed you once on the lips and said, "Good girl," before his fingers entered you once more. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head in anitcipiation.

Waves of pleasure came over you as his fingers slid back and forth over your g-spot. Your hips rocked to his rhythm, your toes curled, and your back arched. His lips locked on to the breast closest to him with his tongue swirling around your nipple. Your soft moans got louder, "Yes, Levi, yes."

Enjoying his fingers inside you, your hand found Levi's erection. You grabbed on to it and jerked him to the same rhythm he was fingering you. The sensation caused him to release your breast from his mouth to moan.

"Do you want me inside you?" He asked before biting your lip, fingers still inside you.

You didn't think you could be any more worked up than you were in that moment. "Yes. Fuck me," you said between moans.

"Tempting. I want something from you first," he said, slowing his tempo.

Breathlessly you ask, "What is it?"

"I want you to get on top and I want you to make yourself come," he said.

Taken back by his request you tell him, "I can't."