Kai

When I woke up this morning it was early, I watched the sunrise and then decided to cook Haven breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and decided on steamed egg and rice she was eating it the first time I met her and at dinner yesterday. I got to work and surprisingly it turned out better than I expected I made hers with rice, egg, and green onions. In mine, I put rice, eggs, cheese, corn, and green onions. I brought it to my room to see her still asleep however her eyes fluttered open as soon as I closed the door.  Oh, good morning princess I said I don't know why I said this, but I did. A small smile spread across her lips maybe she liked it I thought. What you got there she asked trying to peak over the bowls wouldn't you like to know I said sitting on the edge of the bed I handed her the bowl, and she thanked me for it. We ate in silence but the whole time I was watching to see if she liked it, I don't know why I cared or even why I had the urge to cook her breakfast I never did that for anyone else. After breakfast, I had to go to work, so I had to drive her home. The whole ride she was pushing random buttons seeing what they did it was honestly kind of cute.  Her phone went off and she replied with a photo captioned passenger princess for the summer. I rolled my eyes and chuckled under my breath I think I liked that idea. why? I don't know.  I dropped her off and then went to work. It was a photo shoot for some car brand that was coming out with a new cologne. I shot all day and finally when I got home it was around 6. My parents were on the couch watching a movie and I decided to join in. There's steak and potatoes in the microwave for you my mom said entangled in my father's arms. I walked into the kitchen the entire time for some weird reason I couldn't get the thought of haven out of my head.  I changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt then joined my parents on the couch and ate my steak and potatoes. By the time I had finished dinner and the movie it was 7:45. After a few minutes the feeling of eye on me made me look up. It was my parents yes; I asked, my mom started who was that girl you were trying to sneak out of here this morning? Are you dating her my dad asked. I'm not dating her I said and she's just some girl. A girl you cooked breakfast for my dad asked I'm going out I said. Be safe my parents said Hey my dad called after me I turned around even if she is just some girl so was your mom to me, but she changed into the girl, okay? I nodded I'd heard the story a thousand times. He had been driving home from a gala it was pouring rain and my mom was walking in the rain her car had broken down. He convinced her to get in the car and he had her car fixed and in return she took him out and they have been together ever since. I got in the car and drove to Havens house it was 8:30 when I pulled into her apartment complex. I picked up my phone and texted you up? a reply came quickly yes; I rushed up the stairs and knocked on her door. When she answered she was wearing a oversized hoodie and no pants. She was happy to see me and invited me in what are you doing here she asked. I told her it was because I was bored, and I just wanted to see her. I fake coughed and said I missed her.  She jumped into my arms and began teasing me that I would miss her truthfully, I didn't miss her I craved her. I craved her lips on mine, I craved her perfume, I craved the way she held my hand and most of all I craved the small sleep sounds she makes. Like the other night while I was driving her to my home, she kept making small squeaking noises and like moans and groans whenever I turned to harshly. How dare I disturb her slumber I laughed to myself. I eventually put her down and she gave me pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. Do you want to watch a movie she asked sure I said she led me into her bedroom. Her bedroom smelled like her times a thousand and her bed looked so soft and comfortable. She let go of my hand and climbed into bed and boy was I lucky because from where I was standing, I caught a glimpse of the lace underwear she was wearing. I groaned under my breath and followed her into bed. I got under the covers while she put on a movie it appeared to be one of my favorites. After a few minutes she cuddled up to me and I responded with I don't cuddle. Which was true but the way she said oh and turned away from me for some reason made me question why and maybe if that was true with her. She pulled the covers over her head and appeared to be watching the movie, but she started making cute little snore noises I couldn't resist. I grabbed the back of her sweatshirt and slithered my hand in between her thighs I pulled her back into me. The small gasp she made when I got closer to her neck made my dick twitch god, I wanted to fuck her. What I would give to be inside her or just have a taste of her skin. What are you doing she asked I'm cuddling you I answered nuzzling my face into her neck. Why she asked I don't know I answered I figured the answer of I wanted to fuck her and the only way to avoid not taking her right here right now was to be close enough to her. She kept trying to convince me it was okay if we didn't cuddle, I covered her mouth, if she had kept talking, I wouldn't have been able to control myself any longer. Maybe I do know, and you just don't need to know I said. I moved my hand to her stomach and started rubbing circles on her belly. She snuggled into my more and I tightened around her more. I moved my hand from her mouth into her hair and messing with it she flipped around towards me draping her leg over my waist and snuggled her face into my chest. I slid my hand under her sweatshirt and started rubbing her back and just like that she was out like a light. I pulled the blanket over her and turned off the movie. I was going to drive home but decided to stay over her bed was so comfortable I fell asleep with her still in my arms. In the morning I had to leave but didn't want to wake her up so I replaced myself with a pillow that had my sweater over it.