Kai

I went to meet with some investors with my father and then back to my house before my halmani called me and asked me to have lunch with Haven. She couldn't make it today because they were too busy which had to be a lie Haven always came first to my halmani even if the world was on fire, she would have lunch with her. I drove over to the cafe to see Haven serving a customer when I walked in she greeted me and then asked why I was there I said I was in the area and came to have lunch with her. I pulled out both containers my halmani told me not to mix them up which I'm pretty sure she said was on top, so I handed hers on the bottom they looked the same anyway so no harm no fowl right? We started eating we laughed and talked everything was fine until I noticed Haven itching and her eyes started to puff up then she slumped over the table I screamed for her and then someone called 911. The ambulance didn't come quick enough the whole time I was freaking out, but Mrs. Daisy pushed me aside with an EpiPen and stabbed her in the leg she started breaking again and then the EMTs came and took her away. I didn't go with instead I went back home.  I was too distorted to be around her and the feeling I had for her wasn't the usual me. I tried to focus in the meetings but I couldn't... I was worried that was weird. I didn't text Haven for a few days I had to get away I couldn't be having these emotions.

Haven tried to text me for two days now I didn't answer...  

I was at a photoshoot and my phone buzzed I picked it up to see messages from Haven I unlocked the phone to see her on her bed in a black lingerie set then the more I scrolled the more there were but somewhere pink. I flung out of my seat and drove to her apartment. I flew up her stairs and pounded on the door. She answered in a robe and her hair in a clip. I couldnt wait any longer and pounced on her my heart was racing and the only drug to stop it was Haven. She leaned in for a few seconds before pushingme back off saying wait no I'm mad at you you ghosted me for 3 days and didn't even ask if I was okay when I came home from the hospital. The only way I could get in touch with you was to get you to want to fuck me. I sighed sitting on her couch I said I'm sorry I just... then I started crying I suprised myself. I just I felt so bad I hurt you my halmani told me to keep them separate to not get them mixed up. I forgot which one was which and I thought it was fine I didn't know it would kill you. I couldn't go to the hospital with you I went home I was so worried. she can and sat next to me rubbing my back saying its fine I didnt know. I answered you don't understand the whole time I kept thinking about you I worried I don't usually do that I don't usually care. She sighed fine I forgive you. You don't understand I said I think I love you. She froze before I called her name a few seconds later I love you too she said. I smiled was I... Happy? She tried to pull me up and somewhere I wasn't sure where I wanted to see her in those pieces again maybe I'd have her do a fashion show later. My little super model. I pulled her back down on too my lap only to see that she had never changed in the first place the whole time she was wear this. I groaned in response. She laughed until I latched onto her neck and sunk my teeth into it. She tasted so sweet I couldn't get enough. She gasped in response I smiled and chuckled not so funny now is it I asked. Still pretty funny she said. This girl is going to be the death of me. I'm going to claim her right here right now and she is giggling because of the affect she has on me. God damn I want to fuck her raw and pump her full of cum. She realizing I was in a suit and had light makeup on. She tugged at my hair Kai she asked hmm I said from my spot in her neck why are you wearing a suit she asked. I flipped her over onto her couch and crawled over her forcing her onto the couch and trailed my tongue up her neck and to her ear because I was at a photo shoot and someone decided to send a collage of her in lingerie so as soon as the shoot was done, I rushed over here. she shivered under me as my breath remained on her neck my hands trailed her body pulling at some of the fabric. I loosened the top as it became loose, I flipped her onto her back faster than she could take a breath. Her top was off even faster and replaced with my mouth she stifled back a scream as I licked and sucked and tugged at her nipples. My strained zipper was pressing over her clit driving her insane. I watched and felt her squirm under me trying to get any form of relief.  I was flipped over with my arms pinned down a way to avoid me making any attempts. I watched her try to catch her breath. I just enjoyed the view of her tits in my face swinging Infront of me like forbidden fruits. little by little she caught her breathe I tried to pull her down, but she fought back. She dipped down to my belt and undid it. She looked up at me with her big doe eyes like she wasn't about to do some unholy things to me.  I was intrigued to say the least. She undid my zipper next and pulled out my cock and wrapped her lips around it and took it inch by inch. I shuddered when she flattened her tongue against my shaft going back and forth listening as I groaned and dug my hand into her hair. I started fucking her face soon after. My cock chocked her hitting the back of her throat causing her eyes to water. I kept going until I had sprayed my cum in her throat and until I was milked dry. I let go of her hair and she sat up wiping her mouth. She got us some water and brought it to me. I was content I'm going to go change she said it didn't matter that I called after her she was changing. she walked into her room, and I left and texted I'm heading home to change into something else and would be back in a bit. I was going to be I just had to take a second before I lost control and followed after her and fucked into her tight little pussy and pump a baby into her just to watch it grow in her.