5:Trust

Picture of the boys house.^

Myles

I love being around Skyler. She's beautiful, smart, and always full of life. And she's been through a lot,that's why I decided to treat her like a princess today and buy everything for her.

Right now its 6:58 and I decided to show Skyler,Kalin and I's house.

When we pull up at the gate,I punch in the code and park in front of the house,and I see that Kalin is already here.

"Ready to see where all the magic happens?" I ask Skyler.

"Yeah,you and Kalin have a pretty big house"Skyler says in aw.

I get out the car and go open the passenger side door for Skyler,who is now holding her Victoria Secret bag. You know I gotta be a gentlemen to my princess. 'Or soon to be princess' my conscience nags.

"Thank you Myles" Skyler says thanking me for getting  the door for her. I grin "No problem princess".

When we got in the house Skyler's jaw was wide open at the decor and how big the house is.

"Close your mouth babe,you'll catch flies"I smirk.

I walk her to the living room and we both see Amber laying on Kalin's lap,while he's knockedout sleep.

"I wonder what they'd do if we woke them up"Skyler smirked.

"Let's find out" I go into the kitchen and grab two bottles of whip cream,then I get toilet paper. I hand Skyler a bottle of whip cream and three sheets of toilet paper.

Skyler sprays whip cream on Amber's hand and I sprayed some on Kalin's,then we both wiggled the toilet paper over their noses and that's when they both smacked themselves in the face.

Skyler and I both burst out laughing in sync.

"Why are you guys laughing?"Amber awoke confused.

Kalin woke up and when he saw Amber he starts laughing too. Amber looks at Kalin and laughs at him.

"Y-You have whipped cream on your face" Kalin laughs. "So do you"Amber said laughing back.

I signal Skyler to follow me upstairs and we quietly sneak to my room.

"That was fun"Skyler says looking around my room at all the posters that KAMFAM gave Kalin and I.

"Did you see their faces?" I chuckle.

Skyler and I both laugh. I grab some shorts and some boxers to take my shower.

"I'm gonna take my shower real quick,wanna join?"I wink at her.

Skyler rolls her eyes and I laugh heading to the bathroom to take my shower.

——————-:———————-:—————-:

SkylerP.O.V

I sit in Myles' bed and play Crossy Roads,when I hear a buzzing noise. It's Myles' phone and its a message from Lycia on the lockscreen.

"Lycia Faith?" I think to myself. KAMFAM used to think that they dated but I never believed it.

The message reads:

[Lycia] I miss you baby.

I frown at the message,then put down his phone. I hope their not dating.

Myles comes back in the room with basketball shorts and no shirt on.

I stare at his abs,but then I snap back into reality.