3:See You Again

Skyler P.O.V

Yesterday was amazing.

I almost kissed Myles.

" Skyler,you've been quiet ever since we left the university and that was 20 minutes ago" Amber complained.

"Sorry there's just a lot on my mind" I respond.  "Yeah Myles' lips almost touching yours" my coincidence nagged.

"What did you and Myles do when,Kalin and I left?" She asked nosily.

"Well we exchanged numbers,took selfies, and we almost kissed. No biggie."I say nonchalantly.

"You two kissed?!?!?!" Amber shrieked then jerked the car to a stop at a stoplight.

"Almost.And we took selfies" I said trying to avoid the subject because I long to feel Myles lips.

"Awe,y'all are so cute" Amber said.

I nod then plug in the aux cord to my phone and play Stuck in a Kodak.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as we got home,I went upstairs to my room and put on my jogging clothes,I grab my earbuds and phone.

I receive a text message from Myles.

[Meelz💞✌]:Hey beautiful,wyd?
[Sky]: Just about to take a jog,wbu?
[Meelz]: I'm talking to a very beautiful girl
[Sky]: And who is that?
[Meelz]: Kalin
[Sky]:Smh ok.
[Meelz]: I'm just kidding,it's you
[Sky]: Mhmm

I plug in my earbuds and run downstairs to see Amber on the phone talking to someone. So I send her a text letting her know I'm going jogging.

I put on my workout mix (a.k.a a lot of J.Cole) then start jogging.
--------\----------------\----------------\------------\
Amber P.O.V
So I was on the phone with Kalin and I gave him Skyler and I's address. Now their on our couch!

"Hey I'm home!" I hear Skyler lock the door

Skyler comes in the living room,and her look of tiredness is replaced with shock and joy.

"Kalin? Myles?" Skyler asked happily

"Hey beautiful"Myles said getting up from the couch and giving Skyler a hug.

"I'm right here" Kalin said making a pouty face.

"Its ok,Kalin,I think your beautiful" I say comforting him.

"Thank you Amby"Kalin says giving me a hug.

"Amby?" I ask confused.

"It's the nickname I thought of for you" Kalin says to me.

"If you call me Amby then I'm gonna call you Kalie"I say giving him a girly nickname.

"Well do yo thang girl"Kalin spoke in a horrible female voice.

I laugh.

"I'm going to go take my shower, I'll be back down in 5" Skyler says running upstairs.

"I'll be back guys,tell Skyler that I'm going to Quickley's"Myles says.

"You guys want anything?" He asks.

"Yeah I want a strawberry slushy" I say.

"And I'll take a bubble black tea" Kalin orders.Myles leaves to get our orders.

"Hey Amby,I was wondering if you weren't busy or anything if you'd like to go out tomorrow night?"Kalin asked biting his lip nervously. (It's so sexy.)