9:New York

A bit rated R,skip whenevever Amber takes Kalin in the room.

Myles P.O.V

I wake up and see Lycia laying on my chest on the couch.

"This probably doesn't look good" I think to myself.

"Lycia get up" I say,Lycia stirs then snuggles closer.

I push her off,then walk into the kitchen for some breakfast.

I grab some Myles Puffs and a spoon,bowl,and some milk then make my cereal.

"Myles what was that for?!?"Lycia whines.

I know I was wrong for that,but I've been in a bad mood since Skyler decided to hang with Bieber.

"Shhh" I say to Lycia eating my cereal.

"Myles you've been nothing but a jerk to me and I'm just trying to be your friend" Lycia says hurt.

She has been nothing but nice since she came back in my life. I shouldn't just let my anger out on others.

"Your right Lycia, I'm sorry" I apologize.

"Its okay,Myles" she says then sits down at the kitchen table," Just tell me why your so upset"

"It's just I hate seeing Skyler with other guys" I explain feeling jealous as I eat my cereal.

"Awe it's okay,if she ever trys to get with other guys I'll be here for you" Lycia comforts me rubbing my back in circles.

I hear the front door open and Kalin comes into the dining room.

"Um what's going on here?" Kalin asks making a weird face.

"Nothing I'm just eating cereal" I casually say taking another scoop of my cereal.

"Oh well Skyler told me to tell you that her and Amber just left to New York" Kalin tells me like its no big deal.

I spit out my milk and it gets on Lycia. "New York?"

"Yeah the girls got a record deal with our label" Kalin says smiling widely.

"Why didn't she tell me?" I ask kinda hurt that I wasn't the first to know. Kalin shrugs.

"I'm going to New York right now" I say throwing my bowl in the sink then heading upstairs to pack. I take a shower first,do my hygiene,fix my poof and get dressed. I hear someone come in my room.

"Myles can I come with you?" Lycia asks.

Ugh, she's starting to get annoying now. I can't even breath without Lycia being there.

"I don't care"I answer rudely,while packing my things. Lycia looks taken aback by my answer but she quickly recovers.

"Yay we can spend more friendly bonding together" Lycia celebrates "I'm not gonna pack,I'll just buy new clothes when we're in New York" or ask me to buy everything for her. What kind of friend does that?

I pull out my phone then book the soonest flight there. It was at 10:00 tonight,ugh great, I get to spend the whole day with Lycia.

Kalin comes in my room. "I just booked a flight for New York,I'm coming with you" he explains.

"What time do you leave? I asks as Lycia trys to touch my poof,I smack her hand away.

"At ten" Kalin answers looking even more bothered than I am by Lycia's presence.

"Oh lit,we'll be on the same flight as you" Kalin shoots me a look "Lycia's coming with us" Kalin nods,annoyance clearly on his face.
--
Amber P.O.V