𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

(She will be wearing more corset tops as I love corset even though I don't have one)

italics: thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously.....

Bella groan and stomped her feet,walking back upstairs,making loud noises as she goes.Probably to complain her mom about it. Charlie shook his head,knowing those noises will disturb Willow's sleep.

At least now,Charlie made his stand as he doesn't want Bella to walk over him anymore.

Timeskip brought to you by Charlie being everyone's favourite character

Willow's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sun shining at my face.Groggily opening my eyes,still slightly exhausted from last night's duty,I look to my side at the clock on my nightstand.It's nearly 12:30 p.m.in the afternoon. Damn I nearly slept half of the day.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly while thinking what should I do today. 'Papa works on the weekends now due to number of people disappearing. My sympathy goes out to the victims families and friends.Oh my god!! I nearly forgot about my La Push friends.'

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and quickly text Emily,Sam's girlfriend/imprint that I'm hanging out with them.She replied saying she and the La Push gang missed me and more than happy for me to join them.

Now,you may be wondering,how I know the term imprint and the tribal wolves. Well,long story short, since it's been foretold that my mates/soulmates are wolf warriors.I read about them when I was back in my world.I thought it's good to learn more about your soulmates right?? I don't want to be that dumb girl you see in movies.Besides,I love knowledge!The more I know the better.

The tribal elders thought me and papa was a threat when we revealed who we are. I understood them taking precautions as they want to keep the town safe. Billy Black,jacob's dad, was one of the elders that I'm close too.He became the second father figure to me after Papa,of course. He knew about Jacob's dislike of me and tried to keep me apart from Jacob.He can't seem to understand his son hatred with his best friends' adopted daughter.

Anyway, I get out of bed and walked to my personal bathroom.Yes,Papa installed my own bathroom way before Bella move in with us,to cut down Bella's whining on about having to share with me.

Getting out of my bathroom in my bathrobe, I took out my chosen outfit.(Outfit above⬆️⬆️)and grab a small bag to fit my essentials.⬇️⬇️

⬇️⬇️