✧ Part 5

Do vote & follow me <3

----------------

KIM'S OFFICE

Taehyung is sitting in his office room and trying to check the files whiches were given by his secretary a hour ago

And the secretary entered the room again gaining his attention...

Secretary- Sir if you're done with the files..we have a meeting toda-

Taehyung didn't let him speak anymore...

Tae- DID I SAY I'M DONE WITH THR FILES AND CANCEL ALL THE MEETINGS AND NOW GET LOST!! *shouted*

He blurted out in anger...The secretary instantly left without saying anything...

Secretary in mind: What's wrong with Boss ?? He even came in his casual clothes...This is so rare of him..*sighed*

Tae's pov:

It's been an hour, I'm trying to focus on the files..But why can't I ?? Why my mind is stuck on her ?? Why is it affecting me so much knowing her misfortune ??

Who wouldn't feel bad ? A girl, a little girl....She doesn't deserve all this...What will happen when she'll come to know about everything.... She'll be broken.... She's already but.... It's really hard for me to see her like that...

I just can't believe what i just heard few hours ago...I couldn't go back to my mansion...i didn't know how to face her...How to face that innocent, pathetic girl ?? How will she go through all this ??

" How can God be that cruel ? ".....

[ Flashback ]

Hwan- This is the truth... She's not our daughter...We aren't her biological parents!!!

I was still processing the words if i heard right or not....

Tae- Can you say everything clearly...??

Hwan nodded before heaving a deep sigh and started telling him everything....

Hwan- Jae, she was my close friend...It would be a lie if i say i didn't have feelings for her..but it wasn't mutual...so i got over it..She got married to my cousin, Dae...and shifted to America with him...After that we didn't have that much contacts...I also got married to Eun...But Oneday, Jae suddenly came to my office..I was shocked to see her state..She was all broken..I didn't know Dae was such a bastard...He used to abuse her...He used to beat her after being drunk..He used to come home with strippers..He even rapped his own wife which caused her pregnancy...She came to me for seeking help...Jae was suffering from the last stage of cancer...I couldn't control myself from hugging her..I hugged her but that was a friendly hug...She asked me to take care of her baby..And somehow Eun heard our last conversation..She didn't hear wholly...But she saw us hugging...And I'm sure that's why she doubts me..She thinks me cheater...She behaves infront of people..But she still hates me not knowing the whole truth...Eun wanted to test the DNA...But i didn't...i didn't let her to point at those innocent peoples...To point at Jae's character... It's not fair when i know about it...She had no relationship with me...But during that time, i took care of her..And she passed away giving birth to Yn...Jae didn't deserve this...And Yn, she doesn't deserve any of this...She has no fault Taehyung....