Explanation and what to expect

This book is a collection of the smut/lemon scenes from my books, which you can find on my site. I've been contacted frequently about where to find the explicit chapters, and they're so interwoven into the story that I haven't been able to respond as well as I would have liked.

It's a story that actually started out as a donniexreader, but then the female anti heroine became an OC. Through this development, you are able to step into her role (if it appeals to you).

The book is very long, and the storylines overlap, so I thought it was a good idea to combine smut and lemon. This was a little difficult because it's really a slow-burn thing. That's why (creative as I am ;) ) I'm going to mark the smut chapters with a heart and the lemon chapters with a lemon.

In the second book, some of the lemon stuff gets a little out of hand and because I didn't want to drag out the rest of the story any longer, they're sort of exclusive in this book.

I will update irregularly - the overall story is far from being finished.

If you don't know the books, I hope you don't mind some stuff being taken out of context.

And now, have fun you Donnie simps ^^

Your truffle :*