collect data ❤️

Shiro urgently needed this shower. The whole day stuck at her, and her insides had barely been able to keep up with the events of the evening. And so she gratefully stood under the hot jet of water to organize her thoughts.

Draxum had angered her with his delusions of grandeur, but he was probably right in his theory that she could influence the four brothers' powers and make them stronger. Today's experience with Leo had confirmed what had been suspected ever since she'd rescued Donnie in the garage with his Bo. It would be the same with Mikey and Raph. She had to warn them both beforehand that they would be confronted with her memories…

When she got out of the shower after what felt like an eternity, she felt better. She changed into fresh clothes and took Donnie's purple hoodie with her. 

She went to his room and as she stood in the doorway she saw Donnie sitting on the bed. Her bag was next to him.

Shiro went in, putted the hoodie over the backrest of his desk chair, and also sat down on the bed. They looked at each other, the bag between them.

"Hey." smiled Shiro

"Hey." Donnie's smile turned shy. He didn't know if he should bring it up again that he'd just taken off today without saying a word.

"Oh, you look so cute when you're shy." she said with shining eyes.

"I… what? Shy? I…” he cleared his throat and Shiro melted away. "I just wanted to…. Because of today and my…  behavior. I should have said something. I should have answered you when you tried to reach me on the communicator. It…"

"Donnie…" Shiro put her bag back on the ground and moved closer to him.

"No. Sh! I did exactly what you also apologized for yesterday, and now it's only fair if I do the same. I'm sorry."

Shiro climbed onto his lap. Donnie fell silent and just had to put his hands on her hips. Very slowly and with concentration, she slid her hands up his arms until she reached the battleshell.

"Away with it." she whispered, and without Donnie's doing, it deactivated and disappeared.

"Holy…" Donnie marveled. "How did you…?!"

She glanced at him.

"Ah. Intuitively." he grinned and let his hands slide down her thighs.

"Donnie. Thank you for apologizing again. I see how important this is to you, and I think that's very noble of you. Please don't worry about it anymore and… please don't do that again” she smiled

“Yes sensei.” he grinned

"Oooh, please don't!" she exclaimed, laughing.

"Do you know what you…"

"Ssh! Silence! I don't want to think about that right now."

Donnie thought about the bag on the floor. Maybe they should postpone this topic too… he pushed it back under the bed with his foot while he held Shiro tight on her hips. She noticed and smiled at him.

"And what would you like to think about?" asked the turtle

Shiro ran her fingers up his now bare shoulders. The skin where it meets the shell seemed particularly sensitive to her, and she gently ran her index fingers along it. Donnie closed his eyes, mumbled "Oh God…" and Shiro was satisfied that her theory was confirmed. She moved closer to him with a movement of her hips, and his grip tightened.

"Fuck, Shiro…" he groaned as he let his head fall onto her shoulder.

The flames erupted around them.

"Shiro, we have to…" Donnie could hardly think straight.

"Yes…" she said, "Then let's just collect some data on when this charging feeling starts, right? And then we just… stay with the flames?"

She activated her bracelet, which became a kind of heart rate monitor, only with more parameters.

Donnie looked at her and wanted to propose. What had he done to deserve her? His jealousy suddenly seemed petty and ridiculous. He activated his gauntlet too and then raised his hands to her face.

"Did you know that you are the perfect being?"

"Did you know that I think your new stripes are super hot?"

"Oh, come here…" and he pulled her in for a kiss that never seemed to end.

Donnie looked down at the sleeping Shiro. He had his head supported on his hand. She was lying on her side next to him, her arm under her head, legs slightly drawn up. Her pants were at the foot of the bed, he couldn't have gotten more off her, it became too critical when they both came too close to this limit, which they absolutely wanted to cross together.

Still, testing with her how far they could go had been a sweet, slow, and promising torture. He had tested it extensively where he could kiss her (not nearly anywhere he wanted!) and now he needed to take a deep breath when he thought of her moving and moaning under his touch. What agony it was not possible to run his hands over every square inch of her body, and what he would have given to be able to take off those damn clothes and enjoy the sight of her.

But they had to pause far too often. Shiro had almost driven him insane several times. She was incredibly tender, but at the same time she seemed absolutely shameless and enjoying the way he was just able to contain his lust for her with so much effort. The way she'd looked at him as he laid her on the bed, and she wrapped her legs around his waist to close his calculated safe distance. And how she had tensed her body to press against him with an arched back, her hands running up his arms, with which he had supported himself over her. He knew she'd felt him the moment she threw her head back and closed her eyes while trying not to moan out loud.

That had indeed been very precarious and Donnie had reflexively grabbed the headboard of his bed with one hand and demolished it not insignificantly in order to be able to pull himself together. Which didn't seem to frighten her in the least. It was as if she knew something very impulsive, irrepressible was slumbering inside him, and her apparent lust for it was driving him mad with passion.

It had been incredibly difficult to come to an end. Quitting even though they both wanted to continue. The flames continued to dance around them for quite a while as they lay side by side in his bed. They had watched them intertwine and tested a few times to see if they changed when they kissed (they got brighter and flared up).

Then, when Shiro raised her left arm to deactivate her bracelet, Donnie did the same with a sigh.

"Self-control, baby" she had said in a teasing and wistful voice and laid her head on her arm.

"I'm just stopping because I know you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow…" he had grinned at her, but his voice was no less regretful than hers. The flames died out

"We all have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." she had her eyes closed now and took a deep breath.