Where it started

☝Let me start by saying my life isn't as complicated as manys but its just enough to break an at first humble person down . When youre born you think life is perfect you get all the love and attention you could ever want , then you think as you start to grow up that its not all its cracked up to be. Let me start at the beginning. She was the typical middle school girl loved by some hated by most. She wasn't the most popular and obedient but she did enough to stay at the top .

Oh, I'm sorry let me formally introduce myself my name is Blu (yes that is my real name & also my favorite color) I'm 16 born and raised in the hood. And I'm the sweetest person you'll ever meet until you cross a line.I don't like most people unless you really cool,weird, or can cook like my 5 besties they are as loyal as it comes. You will find out more about me and them later. My lifestyle was typical until it took a weird and horrible turn. 5th grade was a hell of a lot to deal with on top of my hellhold. There were things you had to do to stay in this thing we called the game,something that once you got in there's no getting out , NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! I was so driven to get in not knowing what the fuck I was getting myself into.

When you're in the game its like you have the exclusive on everything and everyone.

This is gonna be ride you might wanna hold on......