U-Turn

Of course you would think that in middle school boys were something you like, girls were the bitches you hated, teachers were the ones you kissed up to, and to stay out of trouble the principals pet is the thing you needed to be. Or so you thought I soon realized I was different when my Bff became my bffgf(best friend and girlfriend forever) the night to remember it went from a simple sleepover to a whole nuther level of experience. My first love, my best friend , my main bitch, all rolled in one. Sex was awesome, happiness is something we had , the downfall of it all was my mother didn't know.

And yea after I fucked one I couldn't get enough, no lie you could call me a hoe or dog or anything in the book which I have been called it didn't phase me I was bi even tho pussy was all I knew that's all I wanted to know. I started doing bad shit like smoking weed cursing and fighting was something I loved it was a adrenaline rush to see somebody bleed. I didn't really care.
The summer of 2010 I was off I'm talking bout the real live hood rat. School had to begin and 6th grade was gonna be my year I felt it....... A met all my teachers( by the way even tho I was bad as hell not to be cocky I was smart as fuck in everything including sexually,mentally , and my mouth) , I liked it at first until them bitches started crawling up my leg.They nagged like old women one they periods (lol I think them bitches had a yearly gift from eve) , as time went by it became a routine to fight for the top. Until I got stuck Mia the queen bee, that had how's at her heels and niggas at her fingertips, I hatedbher with a passion cause even tho she was a bitch I'll give her the props she deserves. She had the front game in lock .

The year passed quickly ive almost got arrested , had hoes out my ears , and teachers ha!!! I was their worst nightmare only think is they couldn't wake up.