I Hate Surprises

Dawn......
She just had to be here and why didn't Kelsey tell me. I know why because she knows I would have stayed home, this is gonna be a weird/bad night I feel it in my gut.

"Hey boo how are you I miss you so much" Kelsey said with a huge crooked smile on her face.
I gave her that like that says what the fuck is she doing here and why didn't you tell me and she got it load and clear "oh I got you just stay chill and have a drink tonight is to have fun not figure out what the hell are other people doing here"
"OK ok but I'm not staying long"
I slowly wen through the small dancing and having weird conversations. People were in the corners making out and smoking blunts you could smell it miles away I'm surprised that police officers didn't come shut this bitch down but me and Dawn locked eyes and there it was a stupid spark in my ear that won't go away and i wonder why well at least I know it lets me know what the hell is about to happen.She walked toward me, fluffy knew of her but not much besides the way she and me feel like trash and bout killed me inside.

"Hey boo long time know see how you doing?......"

"As good as ever since i left you"
throwing no type of shade i mean i still loved her but i've learned to move on its been hard but my eyes are on something different,someone different.

"Ooh and who is this" she gave fluffy the death stare i had to say something before she tried to pierce her soul

"Dawn this is Saracha and Saracha this is Dawn"
They shuck hands
"Nice to meet you " Dawn said with a smirk then walked away
"Why is she here and I got a a bad feeling"
"Look we will talk about that later right now just enjoy yourself I'll drive us back home so go turn up"

She walked away to go get a drink she need to she and I both knew that. I mingled around flirted a little but I knew where my heart was and tomorrow I am gonna find out what's gonna happen between us. But meantime let's have a little fun.