Temptation

It was later on the same day and we had been chillin the tension was weird we didn't talk as much but when we got back to her place it was as usual nothing was different but the way I felt about her had increased and I felt it was showing so I tried to play it of I loved her so I knew this was gonna be difficult.

"Did you have fun today?"

"Hell yea"

My phone rang it was my mom.

MOM:Hey, what you been up to baby?

Nun been hanging out with fluffy, trying to stay out of trouble.

Lol I grinned and her and she started to chuckle trying not to be so load but I had to get up and walk in the kitchen before both of us get killed. LITERALLY!!!

MOM: oh ok just calling to check on you

"My bad for not calling last night you got home so late and my phone went dead I passed out LIES.

MOM: its fine as long as your ok, but they just called for me in the front of the hospital ill talk to you later.

I hung up and started to walk toward the living room and my phone rung again it was Kelsey!!! oh yea I forgot to mention my Day1-A1 this is my favorite bitch she's weird, corky , bi(and surprisingly I've never hit on her even tho she is kinda...Nvm) and she is the ultimate opposite of me and I think that's how we became friends but yea back to the story.

"wassupp bitch I miss you nigga what u been up to"

Damn your phone shole is going off fluffy said being nosey.

K-"nothing much but listen I didn't call for this sweet shit , I'm having a party at my house tonight 10:00 be there bitch or else imma whoop yo ass Love you bye!!!!!!"

I continued to the sofa "Well it looks like were going to a party tonight"

"whose throwing it???" she gave me that look like motherfucker I'm not going only because last time she got so high she was hallucinating.

"Kelsey"

"o hell nawl y'all go all in last time y'all bout killed me"

"come'mon"I said pulling her "go take a shower and put on some clothes"

(Time skip)

We met back up in the living room after I literally had to drag her around and it kinda weird she had on a short blue dress with sparkles at the top that made the cat eye make-up she had taken forever to do pop like the sun and I had decided to go simple black skinny and a blue button down. We matched!!!

we got to the party and it wasn't many people there yet but knowing Kelsey this was just the beginning when we got in I froze yo wouldn't believe who I saw....