Ughhh I Hate Waiting with a Passion

So we got to McDonalds we ordered the same shit every Saturday. We sat down at the boot him the corner .

"So what you gotta tell me ?" I asked very curious of what I had did or what was

"Oh never mind " she said nervously
"Bitch I see right through you, what's wrong"
"Nun Blu chill I was just kidding"

I absolutely hate when u friends do that shit , how you got ey you gotta tell me something then turn around and say you was just playing I gotta pull it out of her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Mornings @ the house as great no school, meaning I didn't have to hear teachers or students breathe down my neck. I was awaken by my damb alarm on my phone which I forgot to turn off from school 6:30 in the fucking morning . How did I forget to turn my alarm the first this I hear at he beginning of the week is a screaming lady on the front of my phone saying get yo ass up nowwww!!!!!!

So I called Fluffy to see what she had planned for the day.
"My nigga my nigga wyd I feel like doing something reckless."
"Shidd I'm down for what ever what you wanna do baby girl." She said with a sly smile I didn't really pay any attention but it was the first weird sign that something bad was about to happen or we were about to go to jail for some thing foolish.

Bare with me the good things are coming soon!!!