cody

i re-read the book and realised that at one point i said that Sence was given to one of wilbur's friends so... yeah he's been given to one of wil's friends

also sorry for the spelling mistakes, they mostly happen cause i don't proof read the chapters and i write at like 11pm
im a fast typer what can i say

Finally home.

Y/n didn't like the vlog, she mostly just sat in a corner and played with the cat. She decided to name the fellow Cody, because she had seen his... members... so she was sure it's a guy.

There were a few moments of the vlog which make Y/n's stomach fill with butterflies.

-
"Wilbur, can you fuck off? The cat is terrified of you!" Y/n says, mostly sarcastically. "No, fuck you." Wil replies.

"Oh, you'd love to, wouldn't you?" Y/n says and immediately sees Wilbur stop in his tracks and turn to Y/n in a "you done fucked up" manner.

As the kitten jumps out of Y/n's arms, Wilbur pins her to the tree they were standing in front of.

Her breath hitches as her back hits the tree and Wilbur's hand hits the tree bark beside her. Wilbur's other hand on her cheek, thumb rubbing circles on it, his breath also unsteady.

He leans in for a kiss, but stops right before the connection.

"I would."

The smirk on his stupid face as he says those words make Y/n even more desperate for the kiss she never got.

"Well, obviously, you wouldn't. You can't even fucking kiss me... not when you're sober at least..." Y/n says, arms crossed as she looks to the ground and Wilbur turns back to focus on the manhunt. She mumbled the last bit, so Wilbur still doesn't know they've kissed, but the tension...

-

"Your eyes are still so pretty, I bet your lips are probably wet with the lies of our relationship..." Y/n quietly sings to herself, causing Wilbur to stare at her.

"What?" she asks after noticing the glaring and pauses her music on her earbuds.

"Never expected you to listen to "Vacation Bible School". Thought you were more into the Smiths." Wilbur says while smiling.

"I love the Smiths. The Beatles have a few good songs as well... I like "old" music." Y/n says, showing air-quotes with the word old.

"You like the Smiths?" Wilbur says with an excited and happy expression.
(an: i hv no clue if wil likes the smiths but were saying he does)

"Yeah!" Y/n exclaims with a smile.

The both of them stare at each other, Y/n waiting for Wilbur to continue the conversation while Wilbur admires Y/n's eyes.

"My eyes are pretty, but I was really hoping to talk about the Smiths." Y/n says with a completely serious face.

"But you're more enticing than the Smiths..."

-

Y/n screams into her pillow as she remembers the flirtatious natures of today. Cody and William stop their play-fighting just to look at their screaming owner in shock and fear. As she sits up from screaming into her pillow, she decides to stream it off. She has to stream soon anyways, might as well do it now.

She updates her Minecraft, creates a server with a few friends and goes live without much preparation except a tweet and a quick makeup fix.

As the starting soon screen slowly counts down, she gathers Tommy, Tubbo and Niki in a VC.

"Thanks for joining today, I thought you'd all be exhausted from the vlog." Y/n says to her friends, still muted on stream. "It's really not a big deal! I was going to take an evening walk, but I'd honestly rather spend time with you!" Niki says, smile present in her voice. "Stop flerting." Tommy says. "Homophobic behaviour." Y/n replies, then unmuting on stream.

"Chat! How have you been? Hope you've been alright, but if you haven't - it sucks to suck." Y/n says. "Y/n! That was unnecessarily rude!" Tubbo says, posh as ever. "It's simply a skill issue." Y/n replies. After a simple chat, they log into Minecraft and start destroying a world.

-

"TOMMY, WHAT THE FUCK?" Tubbo yells in the VC. "In my defence, Y/n told me to steal your shit." Tommy lies. "I beg your fucking pardon?!" Y/n exclaims, quoting a Tubbo quote. "I'm just picking flowers, don't even try to accuse me." Niki says. Tubbo then kills Tommy in game and the chat spams random emotes.

"Tubbo, I don't think stealing is equal to manslaughter." Y/n says, looking into Tubbo's eyes. "Well, Y/n, I beg to differ." he replies. "Where's your argument?" Y/n asks, knowing Toby's simply bullshitting. "Well, Y/n, where's yours?"

"He stole a few emeralds and a hat, meanwhile, you ended his life. As we are in hardcore mode, he can no longer live, so while he took a small part of your belongings, you took absolutely everything from him. Now, where's your argument?" Y/n says, dead serious.

"Well... well said." Tubbo says and then starts laughing lightly.

Y/n then receives a notification on her phone and checks it immediately.

It's Wilbur.

Wilb
can i joun?
joun
joon
join
yes, join

You
what? wil, are you drunk?

Wilb
no
maybe

You
then no you cannot

Wilb
im comung ovwr

You
im not letting you in the apartment
dont even try

Wilb
mmm

You
the fuck is that supposed to mean

Wilb
mmmmmmm

You
go sleep, prick

"Y/n? Earth to Y/n?" Tubbo says in the VC while punching Y/n's character. "I'm alive, dickhead." Y/n says, putting her phone down and hoping Wibur doesn't come over drunk... again. Not on stream... again.

Not kiss her... again.

—————
cliffhanger kinda?