•Chapter 1•

:
:
:
:

Renet stood on the cold sliver floor of her 'home', watching the time of sapphire and emerald tones.

She stood alone...

wondering if all this watching, waiting, and saving was 'worth it'. She thought about every moment she's experienced that she shouldn't have.

Instead of watching over timelines, she spent time exploring different years with the turtles from the dimension of 2012. Instead of keeping everything intact, she only kept bruising the situation but would later fix it.

:
:

But the different dimensions, timelines, worlds, versions of her friends... it just seemed to, bothering... lonely... painful.

But she has jobs to do, and she knows it:
-To watch over everyone of everything from their world being destroyed.
-To make sure they don't combine together.

And...

-To make sure the 'outsiders' stay away from the epicentre.

What does that mean?

Each and every world or dimension is different. The epicentre is the focus of where each dimension spins around, almost acting like the sun. The epicentre or the focus also acts as a script, it decides what is to happen in each dimension. Kkrang, Shredder, The Foot- you name it.

And the 'outsiders'?

They're the most dangerous dimensions ever that exist without Kkrang, Shredder, The Foot, anything.

They're dangerous on their own command. And being away from epicentre they knew.

There are only 5 dimensions that exist outside the epicentre. As for the rest, it's difficult to count how many other dimensions there are.

:
:
:

But Renet's job as a whole is to keep the peace, and keep the timelines and decisions going; if not, that dimension struggles and it could later collapse, or even die.

And to stop that happening again: Making sure others from other dimensions don't travel to others.

It's happened before, but it's nobody's fault-

apart from one time...

:
:
:
:

Renet kept quiet, thinking of how infuriating it was to just stand with no smile or emotion. She felt useless, and that the only time she mattered was when she was in dimension of 2012. But being told to watch over all wasn't easy.

Distracting actions, thoughts- there was always something. But it's like her boss said:

"Keep the outsiders away from any epicentre worlds."

But for a split second, Renet looked away at a photo Michalangilo had given her from 2012: A picture he had taken of the two back when they time travelled into the past.

And in that spilt moment, the table in the centre of the room Renet was in started flashing. A single dot in fact- representing a dimension.

'What's going on?' She wandered, walking over to the table to see another dimensions dot was flashing. One after another, after another. "No no no, what is this?" She screeched, panic travelling through her like a gush of coldness.

She watched helplessly as more and more dimensions starting flashing, even the outsiders. And then-

nothing...

:
:

The dimensions that onced flashed stopped and remained a black tone, something Renet had never seen before. She looked at which dimensions this was affecting, and realised that there was many she knew too well:

2012

1987

Too many she knew, but the panic turned to something worse.

Renet couldn't bare but leave her time, and quickly leap into Dimension 2012.

2012

The sewers were still and silent, nothing moved besides the rats with empty cans. But further down was a family, an odd family but loving.

One area of a certain section was filled with blasts and booms, a TV glowing through the living room.

"... Captain Ryan!" A voice from the TV called. Fictional cartoons moving around, attacking others that was not on their team.

"You're still watching that dumb show?" A realistic voice whined. The one watching the TV was mutant- a turtle mutant with a blue bandana. The one who spoke to him was another mutant turtle with a red-chewed bandana.

"Space Heroes is not dumb Raph, and if anything this show is the most entertaining thing right now. I mean- no more Shredder, there's peace with the Kkrang- what else is there to do?" The blue bandana turtle, Leo, admitted- sighing as he took a quick glance at his T-Phone.

His brother, Raph, sat behind him with nothing else to do to. With no Kkrang or Shredder, he hadn't no reason to train or beat that dummy to shreds that one of his younger brothers, Donnie, would later fix it remake.

Speaking of urge younger brothers, both Donnie and Mikey waltz into the living space, sitting on separate couches.

:

:

For once, all four of them were bored out of there mind. A day had never gone by where they were this quiet, this still, this... nothing.

And as if anything could not interrupt, Mikey's T-Phone began ringing, with a familiar ringtone he had set for only one person.

"Guys, it's Renet!" He shouted, his brothers turning towards him rapidly. Mikey answered the phone, greeting Renet with his usual funny way of saying 'hello'. His smile he had slowly disappeared. The rest of the call was only 10 seconds, but he stared at his brothers in blankness.

"Okay... we'll be up there in a minute. Hang on, okay?" His subtle tone scarred his brothers. The last time he sounded so serious was when-

"Guys, Renet's here at the Channel 6 building...

:

:

:

"... she needs help."