1.

What is the difference between a trophy wife and house wife? For starters, husbands like a wife who look great, is an achiever and knows how to turn a blind eye. Painting the perfect picture as the perfect wife making the perfect couple is about how far you're willing to go to live the perfect lie.

A live band trilled the mansion of the most beloved Attorney General of the country. Guests from every work of life, affluent and influential people who has been or is on the Times magazine for gossips and more.

Chatters of their daily lives, joke and grave comment about the nation held an undertone for a business favor or a deal. The men talk with their wives and mistresses resting on their arm, all holding champagne flutes for the occasional hydration and buzz.

It was LA, the city of dreamers and achievers, makers and shakers of the world, and Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Hot Detectives who have been on the spotlight for cracking cases after cases could be seen, of course.

Outside the mansion, fleets of expensive cars parked one by one, revealing famous people and beloved couples. But the noise of comments, question, snaps and shots of camera with the light blinding, revealed a couple.

A blonde haired gentleman in his late thirties came out from the hidden side of the limousine and went above to the visible side of the media, revealing a beautiful brunette in burgundy evening gown with a slit on both sides and her sleeveless covered by a veil but the V-neck drawn out the attention. Something new.

"Mrs. Romero, What do you feel about wearing the Angel's tears for the evening?" A female of an average height journalist threw in face of the five-nine guest.

The couple stopped, the sweet smile on the woman's lips widened, "Grateful to have a husband like him, who knows the way to woman's heart." she shared a happy look with the man of her dreams.

The journalist tried to pass questions to the star of the red carpet, Mr. Romero, with an lean athlete body, sandy hair, deep set green eyes, straight nose and flirtatious smile was enough to appear on the movie screen but wise enough not to. What a shame, many thought.

His wife's hand never left him as he answered how honored he was to be there with his lovely wife, who was his support and confidence.

A series of questions for the Romero's new undertaking of another diamond mine in South Africa and part of the West Africa. The couple moved in, stepping up the stairs.

Upon entering the hall, everyone wise enough to entertain them did, champagne flutes in their hands and talks of the night weather.

The live band had taken a turn for some swing jazz and a few couple made the best of it. The young and in love ones but the older ones had bigger fish to fry and consume.

"Jacklyn! Antonio!" A black haired woman exclaimed, walking towards them with a grey haired man.

The couple's eyes lit on the sight of the Attorney General and his wife coming towards them.

"Fascia!" Jacklyn said as they shortened the power couples walk to them.

Handshakes and pecks sliced the air, leaving a friendlier foundation. The talks of the weather and the politics wiggled its way only this time, the Attorney General expresses his intention of running for a bigger post in the next two years.

Nothing was a problem and a favor to be returned was the solution. "You can count on us, sir. If we don't support our father-in-law, who will we?"

Laughter hit all of them almost as immediately as Antonio. "I wished my son had your sense of humor, son."

Antonio chuckled softly. "No, I wished he had yours. For it takes a bigger man to understand the . . ." A wink followed, giving way to another fits of laughter.