First video

Chester was driving over to his friend Parker's house for a documentary they were filming. It was already dark outside, and he could see the last people that were still awake heading home. As Chester was pulling into Parker's driveway. His heart pounded thinking of Parker. Suddenly he saw Parker from his kitchen window. He couldn't get his eyes off of him, he was mesmerized. Suddenly he hears an alarming sound, which was the sound of his car hitting Parkers garage wall. "SHIT!!!" Chester shouted. He hopped out of his car. The front got a little dent. But Chester didn't care, he was too focused on getting to see Parker. He knocked on the door and Parker opened it, almost slammimg it in his face. "Hey Parker!" Chester exclaimed, while staring into Parker's shit brown eyes. "Hi, come in", Parker answered coldly. Chester felt suprised and sad hearing how annoyed Parker sounded.
Parked watched how Chester took off his shoes, and he couldn't help but to blush. He hid it immediately and stepped away. He started explaining the plot of the video that they were going to film to Chester, and they started filming. They started filming the opening scene, where they explaing what they are going to do, this time they are helping a girl who thinks there is someone living in her closet. While filming Chester caught himself staring into Parkers eyes, which made him remember that he forgot his sunglasses in the car. "Hey dude i'm going to get my glasses."
"Wait bro I can come with you, we need to leave now anyways."
So they both got out and went into Parkers driveway. "What happened to your car man?" Parker asks pointing at the dent in the front of Chesters car. "Uhhh-I think someone bumped into it, it just was there when I came back from the store", Chester made up a lie on the spot, so he wouldn't have to know why it got a dent.

They got in the car and drove to their destination. The girl explained how she had been hearing noises from her closet, and how she's to scared to open it. When asked about the sounds she claimed to have heard singing. She didn't remember all of the lyrics, but something along the lines of "Be- for your- hide" Parker went to set up cameras around the house, while Chester was getting to bed.
The second Parker stepped into the room he started complaining about there only being one bed. "I can't believe there's again only one bed!"
"I mean... I don't mind it..."
Parker didn't even acknowledge what Chester just said, and got to bed.
Suddenly in the middle of the night, Chester hear something. "Be who you aree......" came from somewhere in the house. "Parker! Parker you gotta wake up man! I hear something!"
"Dude what..." Parker started mumbling and getting up. They quickly ran to the closet, where the sound was coming from and opened it. Suddenly they saw nothing but light, at least Parker did because Chester was wearing sunglasses. Suddenly a beam of light shot out of the closet blasting the song: "BE WHO YOU AREE FOR YOUR PRIDEEEEE DON'T HIDEEE!!!!!"
It blasted straight onto Parkers chest, making him fall over. Chester grabbed Parker by the shoulders and shouted: "PARKER!? PARKER CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" He shed some tears onto Parkers face, which woke him up. "Chester?" he asked confused: "Chester, I... I think im gay... And i'm in love with you..." Chester couldn't believe his ears. "Parker... I... I love you too!" And then they made out on the floor of the girls house and she called the police, THE END.