dö dhörd vidiou

Some month had gone by since the cat incident, and they had filmed some videos since then. They got in the car and started driving to their next house. "I really don't think this is a good idea, Parker. She said that her mother was pregnant at 70!"
"Calm down Chester, there's not going to be anything dangerous!" Chester sighed and shook his head while feeling the scars on his body.
Parker lookad at Chester and then knocked on the door. The woman opened it, looking scared. "Who the fuck are you", she asked, sounding scared asf. "We're here for your mother?"
"Oh right", she opened the door and let them in.

"So, what's wrong with your mother?" Parker started askung her questions. "She's pregnant-"
"Congrats!" Chester shouted. "No! It's not good because... she's... 70 years old." Chester and Parker looked at each other with a suprised expression. "Okay..." Parker whispered. "Can we see her?" The woman stood up and led us to the messy kitchen. There was plates and rotting food everywhere, and a woman standing in the middle. "Hello?" Chester greeted the woman, but she didn't respond. The woman just stood there with a sad expression on her face. "Ma'am? Aren't you a little old to be having a baby?" She just smiled. "How did you even get pregnant?" Parker tried to get information out of her, but did bot get any. "She's been quiet ever since... The incident..."
Parker and Chester looked at each other, but this time with a bored expression. They did bit have the energy to ask her any more questions, so they just went to their bedroom to get ready for bed. 

After Parker had set up cameras around the house he went into their bedroom. Chester was already laying on their shared bed. "You don't mind sharing a bed anymore, do you?" Chester asked. Parker looked at him while smirking and answered sarcastically: "Of course I do!"
He hopped onto the bed and stared into Chesters eyes wich he could barely see under his shades. They both closed their eyes, but couldn't rest for long before they heard screaming. "MY WATER BROKE‼️‼️‼️💯" They rushed to the kitchen, scared of what they could find. The mother was laying on the floor, until she noticed them staring at her. "Help me to the basement." Chester looked Parker, who was panicking, for help. "Go get the woman, i'll helo her get to the basement!" Chester ran away to get the woman and Parker got the mother downstairs, where they had a delivery chair conviniently set up. Parker turned around and saw Chester running down to the basement alone. "Where is she?!"
"I don't know!"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?" Parker saw that Chester got scared from him screaming, and calmed down. "I don't know she's nit here and her cars gone too!" Parker was at a loss for words.
"But I think we can help her alone!" Parker nodded and they tried to approach the mother, but she wouldn't let them. They stepped to the side, and Chester noticed, that Parker was squeezing his hand. The mother let out a high pitched scream and something flew out of her. Parker and Chester screamed and started backing away behind the curtains, that were behind them. "WHAT WAS THAT? O- OKAY CHESTER!" Whatever flew out of her had started moving. "Wh- fetuses aren't supposed to move directly after birth!" They flung after the thing and left the mother laying there. The stream of blood trailed around the house, but led back to the basement. "Let's lock it in!" Parker screamed. "But what about the mother?!"
"FUCK THE MOTHER! She's probably dead anyways!" Parker slammed the door shut, grabbed Chester and carried him out of the house.
"We should call the police!" Chester suggested, but Parker shrugged his head. "They'll think we are a part of this. I think we should just let this be. Chester tried to argue but quickly stopped. They got home and went to sleep. Gay dreams.