Se ond vidio

Chester and Parker had already moved in together after the closet incident, and were making the new video. Fixing his camera Chester realized he needed to ask Parker something: "By the way, what was the thing inside the closet in the girl house?"
Parker looked at Chester and sighed: "Well it's kinda complicated. I had been hiding my feelings for you for years, and i couldn't hide it anymore, but as i was thinking of a way to tell you a demon emerged from the ground and took my soul away from me. It locked it in a closet and took over my body."
Oh..." Chester said while trying not to cry. The car ride was quiet while they both tought about everything.
They arrive at the house and get in.
"So what seema to be the problem?" Parker asks the woman, looking at her. Chester feels sad seeing him look at a woman like that.
"It's my cat... he... he's been acting weird, he makes weird noises at night, so i have locked my rooms door for some time."
"Ok, we will set up some cameras on take a look at your cat."
Parker set the cameras up around the house and Chester went to look at the cat. As he was walking towards the room he saw scratch marks on the walls and all over the floor. "God, what happened in here?"
He opened the door and saw the cat on the bed. "pspsppspsppspspsppspspsppspspspsp"
The cat turned over. Chester watched as its fat body turned over. It lacked hair and had a face which reminded him of a human's. "Whoa what the fuck is that thing?!" Suddenly the cat jumped at him. Chester closed the door and started calling for Parker. "PARKER! PARKER HELP THERE'S SOMETHING REALLY WRONG WITH THAT CAT!!" Parker came running from the kitchen staright to Chester. He rabbed him, almost falling over. "Hey what's wrong dude?"
"That thing is not a cat! We really need to get out of here!"
"Calm down, we need to stay here so we can help Lolleropollero."
Chester waits for his heart to stop beating, which Parker was not helping with.
They stood in their room waiting to get to bed. "Are you sure about this dude? I really don't like this."
"Calm down, we'll be fine", Parker said as he laid down. Chester put his camera down and laid down too.
At 4 AM Chester woke up to screaming. "Parker, dude wake up!"
"What is it dude?"
"I hear screaming!"
They quickly got up and Chester put on his sunglasses. They ran trough the hall to the girl's room where they found the cat chasing her. "Get behind me!" Parker screamed at her. They tried to run, but Chester wasn't quick enough so the cat caught his leg. It let out a terrible screech that vaguely sounded like a meow. Chester shouted: "PARKER!!" as the thing was dragged him towards the window. "CHESTER!!" Parker screamed as he tried to grab his arms, but he was too late. He only could watch as the thing dragged Chester away. "NOOOOOOOO!!" Paker fell to his knees and started crying, until Lolleropollero tapped his shoulder: "We need to go look for him!" Parker looked at her with tears in his eyes, but nodded and got up. And so he hopped out of the window with Lollero behind him, and wandered into the dark forest.