Se ond vidio

As Parker ran trough forest hopelessly looking for Chester, he saw something that appeared to be a trail of blood. "Oh no! Is he hurt, is he bleeding??" Parker started to panic thinking about what happened to Chester. He followed the trail which led him to a cave. "Could he be there?" He got his flashlight from the back pocket of his straight leg jeans. He decended down the cave, and there he saw Chester, along with multiple bodies. "Chester! Are you alright!?" He ran to him, and saw that his black t-shirt had gotten ripped. He could clearly see his gay twink abs. "Chester?!" Chester opened his eyes finally. "Parker..?"
"It's alright, i'll get you out of here!" Chester passed out frim Parker's hotness.
In the car Chester finally gained consciousnes, and he could finally see what state he was in. "Parker? What happened to my stomach?"
"I think the cat hurt you. I'm going to get you to the hospital now."
"Wait! No! I know a guy, he can treat me better than anyone in the hospital!"
"What? Who?"
"He's some guy who works in his basement."
"What?! Basement?? I'm not bringing you there!"
"Please!"
"You're bleeding, you could not have much time."
"Please let's hust go, he lives at analassasinstreet 69"
Parker sighs deeply and starts driving.
They arrived at a shady house. Parker helps Chester to the door, trying to hide the fact that he has a bleeding man in his arms. Chester knocks on the door and waits. Suddenly a man, who looks as shady as his house, opens the door and tells them to come inside. They get down in the basement of the dimly lit house. "Are you sure we're going to be fine..?" Parker asks, but Chester doesn't answer. They get down amd the man lays Chester down on a table, and looks at his scars. "I'm afraid there's nothing I can do, in other words you're doomed."
"What?!" Parker couldn't believe his ears. "He's what?! Yeah, no we're getting out of here." Parker grabbed Chester and started dragging him up. Chester couldn't help but to cry. "Believe what you believe, but keep what I said in mind."
Parker took Chester to the nearest hospital where they stopped the bleeding and gave Chester medication. "You know you don't have to stay the night", Chester said looking at Parker who was sitting next to him. "No, I will, I want to." Chester closed his eyes but couldn't sleep. He looked at Parker and asked: "Can you hold my hand? I can't sleep." Parker didn't say anything because he was holding in the world's most massive fart ever, but grabbed his hand, and they both fell asleep.
In the morning they heard a knock on the door. It was a nurse. "You have a visitor." Both looked up at the person and realized it was Lolleropollero, the girl they were helping. "Hey"
"Hey"
"So... sorry for my cat..."
"I mean... it was going to be us or you getting hurt so..." then they stayed quiet.
Chester stayed at the hospital for a couple more days until he was released back into the wild.