Ticking Time Bomb

Mysterion sat in a bush, watching. He told himself he wouldn't patrol this night but did it count if he was only going to watch over his old home? He needed to get to the bottom of the graffiti and magazines, for Karen. He sat behind a bush near the woods that was across his home. He looked at the walls of his old home. So Do So Pa ruined it, but there was still some nostalgia he couldn't deny. However, when his eyes traced the harsh paints that littered his old home, he felt violated, his childhood and memories tainted by those crude images. So many blues and oranges spattered around.

"Woah Mysterion whatcha doin here?" Mysterion jumps and turns around, seeing The Raccoon looking at him with his arm behind his backing, acting innocent.

"Oh cut the shit Cartman! I know you graffitied that house!" The Raccoon furrows his brows in anger, "It's Raccoon to you!" He breathes in, "and anyways I'm completely innocent Mysterion." Mysterion raises a brow and scoffs, "Yeah and the sky is red, you can't trick me Raccoon, I'm smarter than that." Mysterion approaches him, trying to intimidate the villain, "Now explain yourself, why are you here and why did you graffiti the McCormicks home? Are you framing Chaos?" Mysterion was confident that was the case, but why? Does he want Mysterion to go after and take down Chaos? Wasn't he his new toy or something?

Raccoon raises his hand in defense, "Look don't believe me, I didn't come here intentionally, really I came here because my intern brought me a rather interesting photo."

"God if it wasn't for that company I'd have you behind bars already" Mysterion presses his fingers against his eyebrows.

The Raccoon rolls his eyes and then fishes out the photo. "C'mon take a look for yourself." He shoves the photo towards Mysterion with a grin.

"No but you could've gotten your goons to do it

"No but you could've gotten your goons to do it." He walks closer towards the villain and picks him up by the fur of his costume. "Hell, that photo was most likely staged!"

The Raccoon glares, "What? Look at the fucking background dude, its like 4pm in the afternoon! No way could I have gone out there and gone anywhere near him! Think of the PR!" Mysterion stares at the photo. "I get you have a thing for uh ThunderStorm but-" He flinches as Mysterion tightens his hold, "b-but he's gone!" Mysterion glares, he pushes Raccoon against a tree, "You made him like that! You fix him!" The Raccoon struggles to get a word in, trying to show Mysterion that he's holding him too tight, Mysterion loosens up a little.

"He's too unstable Mysterion, e-even I can't fix him now" Mysterion lets him go, he coughs.

"That's not true, I talked to him and he seems fine." The Raccoon laughs, "Yeah he seems fine now but deep down, he's a time bomb, and I know deep down you know it. Remember your first fight with him?" Mysterion freezes, that version of Chaos seemed so far gone, so cold and emotionless like a different person. The one he knew now was rather odd but he still had character. He grew frustrated, because deep down he knew The Raccoon was right, Chaos was a time bomb at this state. However, he still couldn't trust Raccoon's intentions.

"I'm going home... Have work later" He walks off, Raccoon watches in shock, "S-seriously! You're not gonna do something." Mysterion stops, "I will" He pauses, "Just not right now" He continues to walk off.

The Raccoon stood there, unsure if his plan worked or not. But that didn't matter, he'd get his results eventually, because he knew that he was telling the tiniest truth.