Chp 15: (Celebration)

•--flash back pt 8--•

'i love you'

Joshua is now leaning at Jeonghan's shoulder while holding hands.

"Wow i never knew you'll love me" Joshua said.

"Are you kidding? You? A piece of art and a gentleman but a troublemaker as well but caring and kind and just everything , I mean who wouldn't? I should be asking you that" Jeonghan replied as both chuckled.

"I mean You, Jeonghan who everyone calls angel because you look like one but is actually a troublemaker, funny, kind and caring... Why wouldn't i fall for you?" Joshua replied as he looked at the older's face while Jeonghan kissed Joshua's forehead as the cab is approached the ground again.

"Well our ride is done shall we?" Jeonghan said as he stood up Joshua aslo stood up and both got ready to leave the cubicle still holding hands.

As the door opened they left the cubicle and was greeted by Hoshi, Jihoon, Minghao, Jun Mingyu, Vernon and Wonwoo who all looks excited to hear something.

" Sooo?" Jihoon asked

"We're official" Jeonghan smiled raised his and Joshua's hands who's holding hands as a sign that the confession was a success and everyone cheered.

"WOOOOOO I KNEW IT BITCHES HAAAA" Minghao shouted while jun is trying to calm Minghao down while Hoshi just have his hand on his mouth like a proud dad? While the others just clapped

"Congrats" Seungcheol and Chan behind the couple as they just left the cubicle.

"W-wait so you guys knew and planned this?" Joshua asked.

"Dzuh of course we knew but it's actually just Jeonghan-Hyung who planned this he just asked us for help" Hoshi replied.

"Gotta give a little bit credit to Seungcheol he's the one who bought my clothes" Jeonghan said as he put his arms around Joshua's shoulder and Joshua just smiled.

"It's almost 6 pm we got to go now" Wonwoo said.

"Ookay before we all go home i also actually planned something to do follow me" Joshua smiled as he held Jeonghan's hand and pulled him to the car and the others followed him to the parking lot.

"Seungcheol keys I'll drive and mingyu just follow me" Joshua said as Seungcheol handed him the keys.

"You can drive?" Vernon asked suprisingly.

"I lived in america Vernon, Of course i can" Joshua said as he went in to start the car then Jeonghan sat at the seat beside the driver's seat and Seungcheol, Dino and Vernon on the back while the others went inside in mingyu's car.

After a few minutes they've arrive at seems to be a private park with a bunch of lights hanging and some foods and a few table and chairs and a karaoke.