1

"Wake up Lennox!" his mom remarked. "I'm awake.." Len mumbled while dozing off again. "I said wake up Lennox! You're gonna get a tardy pass if you're late," she yelled and turned on the light. "Okay okay, I'm awake!" Len said in a tired voice, he got out of his bed and grabbed clothes out of his closet. He checked the group chat, and there were over a thousand messages. "god do ygs ever sleep??" he said to the group chat, "no of course not" Azure said. Len turned off his phone and got dressed.

his mom yelled a few minutes later "Hurry up Lennox!" Len rushes to the car and buckles up. "Can I put on Melanie please!" he said in a happy voice, she sighs and nods yes. While driving to school, suddenly it went black. Len woke up in his bed. "Huh, wasn't I going to school a minute ago?" he questioned while checking his phone, realizing it was Sunday. "It was a dream, really.." he stretched while in his bed. He decided to go back to sleep because it was six o seven in the morning.

His mother walked in yelling "WAKE UP LENNOX IT'S TWELVE IN THE AFTERNOON." Len woke up in a panic realizing it was his mother, "okay! My god, I'm awake Mom" he sat up and looked at his phone, it was ten fifty-nine in the morning. "Mom you lied, it's not twelve in the afternoon.." he said in an annoyed voice, "Of course, I had to wake you up somehow!" she said smiling. "Can I go see Nez and Azu please mom!" Len asked, "if they aren't busy yes you can, at least you'll be out of the house" she exclaimed.

Len messaged Nezha and Azure, there was no answer for at least an hour. Finally Azure messaged saying "Oh yeah sure, idk abt nez tho" Len smiled and got up to get dressed, he heard a notification from his phone and went to check it. "ofc, I'm not busy so why not?'' Nezha, his boyfriend said, Len turned his phone back off and continued getting dressed. Around 10 minutes later, Len grabbed his phone and headphones. He walked out the door and put on his playlist. The walk to Azure and Nezha's house was around six minutes, they both lived next to each other so it wasn't a problem for Len.

Len hung out with Nezha and Azure for around six hours and decided to head back, it was starting to get dark where they lived. Len got back and had a small snack, he didn't even worry about showering or changing into his pajamas. He just went right to sleep.