Prologue: A New World

Authors Note:

Okay first to clarify. This story happens after the 'Giants Village arc' in the Fairy Tail world.
The Tartarus arc will be held of until after 'The Last Olympian'. Now in this, some characters will be ooc. But that is why it's called fanfiction. Also this will be a harem story with Natsu, with some girls from Earthland and some from Earth. I hope you enjoy.

"I'm all fired up" - Talking/Speaking

"I'm all fired up" - Dragon/Spells

"i'M AlL FirED uP" - Demon/Etherious Demon Form speaking

____________________________

In the world of Earthland. There lies the kingdom Fiore. In the city of magnolia, there is a guild that holds great power, and powerful mages. It's name is Fairy tail.

This is where the adventure begins.

**************************************line break**********

In the city of magnolia it was a peaceful day. Shops were open, men and women alike were spend their day peacefully with nothing wrong.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"!!!

Well mostly peaceful.

In the guild of fairy tail. The afternoon brawl has started and can only have instigated the explosion by the most simple, but yet the most terrifying of reasons.

"WHO DARES DESTROY MY CAKE!"

Yes the explosion was started by the destruction of a strawberry cheese cake which belongs to a famous Mage with the power to get what she needs to be done.

This woman's name is Erza Scarlet. An s-class Mage of the fairy tail guild. She is a woman of 19 years of age, with a well developed figure, deep hazel brown eyes and slight tan skin. She wears a set of heart kruz armour over top of a white blouse and a blue skirt that reaches just past her knees. With brown boots and metal gauntlets on her arms. The most prominent feature would be her deep scarlet red hair. And currently has a sword in hand against her guild mates. She uses a magic called Re-Equip. which allows her to change into different armours, and wield powerful weapons from a pocket dimension.

The reason why, for holding a sword against some poor souls neck. Well that would be because someone in the guild during the brawl, had destroyed her last piece of strawberry cheese cake.

The culprit for this act was none other then Gray Fullbuster. He is 19 years old and has black hair that looks almost blue and slightly pale skin. And has his guild mark on the right side of his chest in dark blue. Strangely enough he is only wearing dark blue boxers. He uses a type of Maker-Magic. Called Ice-Make, which allows him to create anything out of ice to help him in battle, such as swords, hammers sand cannons.

Many of the guild mates could not help but pity Gray. For he has awoken something that all people fear.

"Gray. Do you know what you have done". Said Erza.

"Come on Erza, it was an accident. I'll buy you new one". said Gray.

Just before Gray could continue pleading for his life. The guild doors opened and in walked two people.

The first was a young girl of 12 years of age. She had lightly tanned skin with big brown eyes and long blue hair that reached her ankles. She is wearing a dark blue jacket with a yellow shirt underneath. And black pants with Sandals. On both of her wrist are two white feathers. This is Wendy Marvel. And more importantly was the sky dragon slayer. Or more commonly known as her moniker 'the Sky Maiden'.